Author Topic: Web sack wand  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
Web sack wand
« on: August 05, 2005, 03:07:50 PM »
Kind of a small thing.  Since the wand is given to the party as a gift from a druid I think it would be a nice touch if the wand was useable by druids.  If she can't use it herself I think it unlikely she would keep it with her. (Then again, she may gift the wand to you because she is unable to use it.)   I also think it would be nice if she doesn't give kithix to you for helping her.  She likely wouldn't have an emotional attachment to the wand, but I expect she would have such an attachment to the spider in that figurine.  To get kithix I think you should have to pry the figurine from her cold, dead hands.  It would also be nice to see the evil path give you more stuff than the good path for a change.
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
Re: Web sack wand
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:23:08 AM »
Perhaps the Web Sack is only usable by Wizards, Bards, and Hivemaster Druids? I think that's a legitimate kit, and if not, it'd make a nice mod kit.

Personally, what chaps my hide is when characters give you items that they don't have on them: How can Pai'Na give you a Wand that you cannot get by either pickpocketing or killing her? If it's secreted in some hidden niche in the nest there, than a Thief detecting Traps would be able to find it. (Also, there's a bug in that if you complete Pai'Na's quest, and then pickpocket or kill her when she's walking out the door, you'll get a second Kitthix figurine.)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: