Author Topic: General Notices  (Read 1202 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
General Notices
« on: February 27, 2003, 09:56:48 PM »
The source code to WeiMorph (or whatever) will eventually be available under the GPL, a la WeiDU. I'm not including it now because I don't recall any ocaml hackers among my beta-testing group and I figured you'd appreciate the smaller download. Let me know if someone has a burning need to see the source at this stage.

In unrelated news, I have had about a score of people ask about being beta-testers and I have pointed them all in the right direction. Despite that, I have only really heard from Jason, Rik, Ghrey and GB. Was everyone else scared away by my ultra-harsh bug-reporting rules? :-)

Anyway, if you're beta-testing this but "lurking" for some reason, please at least chime in with something like "I downloaded it, ran it, and it seems to be working so far" or "I signed up but life became really busy and I won't be able to get to it for some amount of time".                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: