Author Topic: Appreciation  (Read 1337 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Appreciation
« on: February 23, 2003, 10:35:15 PM »
I'd like to take a moment to give special thanks to my beta tester, Jason Compton. By my count you have posted roughly 45X more bug reports than any other beta-tester. :-)

By the way, if anyone is testing this and has a good screenshot (or a bad one), feel free to send 'em over.

v10 is out.                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 11:16:56 PM »
Well, you've indulged a number of my crazy schemes over the past year, so I think a couple of concerted days of testing is okay for starters. :) Might be a couple of days before I can really get back into the swing of things since I have a couple of deadlines looming, though.

Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Draco

Appreciation
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 01:42:39 PM »
And I'd like to express my appreciation to both weimer and Jason and all the beta testers!  This is INCREDIBLY exciting for the entire BG community!  I'm drooling at the possibility of converting BG1!!  I can't imagine how you'd handle the resolution issues, but it's even fun to just think about it.  :)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: