Author Topic: Where is Valen?  (Read 3676 times)

Apfelstrudel

Where is Valen?
« on: February 19, 2003, 03:22:08 PM »
the Read me tells me that I can meet Valen after I agreed to work for Bodhi on the graveyard, so now I am sitting there on the graveyard walked like 3 times over it but there is no sign from Valen.                    

Michel

Where is Valen?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 03:25:39 PM »
Did you joined Bodhi? If not, Valen isnt there. You must side with Bodhi before Valen can join your party. You can't side with the Shadow Thieves and get Valen.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Where is Valen?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 04:17:47 PM »
Right after you give Bodhi the 15,000 gold, Valen will appear at the egde of the screen. You'll be in the upper-left corner of the graveyard near Kamir the Paladin's spot and the empty grave.                    

Apfelstrudel

Where is Valen?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 08:20:47 AM »
Right after you give Bodhi the 15,000 gold, Valen will appear at the egde of the screen. You'll be in the upper-left corner of the graveyard near Kamir the Paladin's spot and the empty grave.
                   Yes I sided with Bodhi BUT there is no Valen. Grmbl! :angry:                    

Hendryk

Where is Valen?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 09:53:33 AM »
Stupid question but did you start a new game after loading the Valen mod?  If you didn't, and had already been to the graveyard in your current game before you installed Valen, she won't be there.  You're current game can only load the pre-Valen graveyard area in that case.                    

Apfelstrudel

Where is Valen?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 10:52:08 AM »
Stupid question but did you start a new game after loading the Valen mod?  If you didn't, and had already been to the graveyard in your current game before you installed Valen, she won't be there.  You're current game can only load the pre-Valen graveyard area in that case.
                   Doooh. You are right I was playing a game and decided it would be nice to have Valen in my party. But I want have her in this game. Is there a way?                    

Michel

Where is Valen?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2003, 05:24:33 PM »
CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("valen")                    

SHADEWOLF

Where is Valen?
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2003, 01:14:19 PM »
That CreateCreature thing didn't work. is this mod compatible with SoA?
If it's not they should put that by the download area because it said it was.

Kiki

Where is Valen?
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 01:16:34 PM »
Of course it's compatible with SoA--it's a mod for SoA.                    

SHADEWOLF

Where is Valen?
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 01:17:17 PM »
That Createcreature didn't work.Is this this mod compatible with SoA?
If it isn't it said it was where i downloaded it.                    

SHADEWOLF

Where is Valen?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2003, 01:18:29 PM »
skratch that last one it copied.but that createcreature still didn't work.                    

Rothan

Where is Valen?
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2003, 11:06:20 PM »
I have a same problem. I had started the game but installed Valen mod before first visit in Graveyard. Payed to Bodhi 15 000, no Valen. I did that first mission in docks (retrieveng shipment) and went back, still no Valen.  :blink:  Please don't tell me restarting is the only way to get the Valen in my party.                    

Se|ect

Where is Valen?
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2003, 05:26:17 AM »
did u noe theres a taiwanese singer called valen hsu??                    

Seifer

Where is Valen?
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2003, 02:20:48 PM »
That point isnt relevant!  Have you looked for the files in the override file?

*but* whilst we are at it, a good one is Van Halen, they had some cool songs                    

[!--EDIT|Seifer|Mar 8 2003, 10:21 PM--]

Michel

Where is Valen?
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2003, 07:56:13 PM »
If that code doesnt work then you didn't install Valen. VALEN.CRE is the spawn code. Look it up in the Valen folder.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: