Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts  (Read 104244 times)

Ajnos

Solaufein initiated flirts
« Reply #300 on: November 26, 2003, 02:06:16 AM »
8b) *looks confused for a moment, and then slightly embarrassed* That is not what I meant <charname>, I meant domesticated animals are kept for necessity, not for….why are you laughing? (see 9c)

:huh: Drow have pets.  Sorta.

Drow Pets & Animal Companions
( http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/fr/pets )

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #301 on: November 26, 2003, 11:42:17 AM »
I knew they kept animals for jobs n' stuff (like riding, hunting etc), but not for the sheer joy of owning them.  :lol: In that selfless "I've only got £2.50 to last me until the end of the week, but the cats do need food....OK, I'll buy fish so we can both eat". (Although I do wonder why we keep them for the sheer joy of owning them, sometimes...like at 4.30am when they want to play/go out/get under the covers with you/come in/bring you presents of the dead insect kind...). Aww, but they are so cute and furry! :wub: But it can be changed!! No fear!! (I only wanted to be filthy, anyway. Sometimes you just get that urge.... :rolleyes:  :blink: )

Athena

« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2003, 08:44:15 PM »
I like it, Mistress Elysia. :)

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2003, 05:27:11 AM »
*blushes* thanks, Athena. to be honest, I thought I'd scared everyone away... :rolleyes:  

Shadowcat

« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2003, 12:50:35 PM »
@Elysia: he he, filth rules(deja vu, anyone?) and I like it too! It's really great, and I think it's not all THAT long. after all, in the game, we only see a third of it.

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #305 on: November 29, 2003, 01:05:42 PM »
*Elysia invites Shadowcat to sit in her 'filth rules' corner*.
Its the naughty corner for naughty people!  :lol:  

Shadowcat

« Reply #306 on: November 30, 2003, 12:41:11 PM »
@Elysia: (snigger)

thecursed

« Reply #307 on: November 30, 2003, 05:03:12 PM »
that last one must be one of the best i've read for some time now. bravo!

Shian

« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2003, 11:04:54 AM »
:blink: *Feels Cursed's forehead* :P j/k I thought the flirt was hilarious.

3b) *stand up, looking slightly embarrassed* Well, it’s a nice cat, and, well, I thought…stop looking at me like that! (see 4b)

4b) *feigns innocence* Looking at you like what, my lady/lord? (see 5b)

PC:
5b) *mock annoyance* Like I’ve lost the plot. I happen to like cats…. (see 6b)
Lost the plot? Erm . . . what? :unsure: This paticular moment had me giggling like a- erm. . . I'd say 'school girl', but I amone . . . :P
« Last Edit: December 01, 2003, 11:06:42 AM by Shian »

Shian

« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2003, 11:06:19 AM »
:blink: *Feels Cursed's forehead* :P j/k I thought the flirt was hilarious.

3b) *stand up, looking slightly embarrassed* Well, it’s a nice cat, and, well, I thought…stop looking at me like that! (see 4b)

4b) *feigns innocence* Looking at you like what, my lady/lord? (see 5b)

PC:
5b) *mock annoyance* Like I’ve lost the plot. I happen to like cats…. (see 6b)
Lost the plot? Erm . . . what? :unsure: This paticular moment had me giggling like a- erm. . . I'd say 'school girl', but I am in school . . . :P

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2003, 11:24:40 AM »
*goes all shy and hides behind gremlins...* 'tank you.... :P

Shian

« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2003, 03:40:55 PM »
*pulls out lasso and . . . twirls it very amateurishly and weakly throws it at Elysia*

*lasso lands harmlessly seven feet in front of Elysia*

:blink:

Well. Nyah! :P! *stomps over and drags Elysia into the light*

Come . . . join us . . .!! *makes zombie noises* Uuunnnngggggg!

:P Sorry, I'm super hyper. . . anyone else got anything?

*tackles muse for taking away the net oreos* Hm, some real Oreo's would be great right about now. . .  

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #312 on: December 01, 2003, 03:52:16 PM »
:blink: Ooooookkaaaayyyy.....Have you been cracking hydrocarbons at school or something, Shian? Or are Oreos really that good (I wouldn't know..*sniff* I've never tried them....I know you can get them here, but they're expensive and elusive... :( )

Shadowcat

« Reply #313 on: December 01, 2003, 09:58:08 PM »
Okay, this place is going to hell (and no, Oreos are not that good, don't bother.)

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2003, 11:14:58 AM »
Okay, this place is going to hell
HELL: A hot place where little minions run around being grubby and trying to tempt innocents.
HERE: A hot place where little....ahhh, I get your point....
 :D  

Athena

« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2003, 02:29:23 PM »
*laughs, then gently nudges the conversation back to flirts*

Dancer Fitz

« Reply #316 on: December 02, 2003, 04:37:24 PM »
Haha!  I'm back to create flirts!  Sort of...  Writer's block, final exams, other mod work and all that.  But it looks like everything's in hand here, random tangents and oddness and what not, lol.  Liked that cat flirt, El!  I will vouch that cats are truly nuts, and you would too if you knew mine.  

Now, to work...  few ideas for generic nice things, two sort-of Sola unique, I'll hash it out...  
« Last Edit: December 02, 2003, 04:39:38 PM by Dancer Fitz »

Shian

« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2003, 06:51:02 AM »
I know you can get them here, but they're expensive and elusive...  )
:blink: :blink: How can you manage without OREO'S!?!?!?

(and no, Oreos are not that good, don't bother.)
Traitor. :P

How can you hate OREO'S?! Ok, not that weird, mom hates them too . . . but yes, anyone got some flirt ideas? I'm still working on my wrestling ones, slowly but surely. . .  when I have the time at least.

Shadowcat

« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2003, 04:58:11 PM »
@Shian:Wrestling flirts. That'll be fun(hmmm..... rolling around in the grass with sola... yes, very fun indeed :D )oh, did I say that out loud? :blink: oops.
as to flirt Ideas, I haven't thought up anything yet. er, anyone else? Oh, and oreos are okay, I never said I hate them.

Shian

« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2003, 05:04:59 PM »
Oh, and oreos are okay, I never said I hate them.

Okay then. ^_^ Heh, yeah, I posted the first one of ??? earlier in this thread.

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2003, 07:17:56 PM »
:lol: *singing* Danger Danger! High Voltage!!! Hahahahahaaaaa! I've just come back from seeing Electric Six and they were AMAZING!! I'm gonna take you to a gay bar....at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!!!!!! (Shame the venue sucked...) So I'm on a massive great big high now! How lucky you all are!!! (So first thing in the morning, when I read this, I'll probably totally regret it and have to slink back off to my naughty corner and await punishment...)
So, I was thinking as I was coming home in the car, what fantasy staple has been so cruelly over looked? One that should, nay, HAS to have a flirt attached to it? What is the one thing all men like? Be they human, elf, dwarf, halfling or drow (plus all the others I can't be arsed to type now).....ahhh, yes, you think. How could we have overlooked....the HUMBLE CHAINMAIL BIKINI!!!!! (or thong, for those of a chappie frame of gender....well, OK, maybe not...) Ahhh, what possibilities....off goes our little delicious drow, off to Ribalds to look at his, hem, 'special' equipment, and comes back with the perfect (from his point of view... <_< ) gift....forget books, poetry and jewellery, it's impractical underwear all the way! Nothing says 'I love you' more than wearing something totally innappropriate that makes you feel like a complete tit. And chafes horribly. But, he'll know that you're ready for lurve just by listening for chinks and jingling. And by the constant muttering...'For the love of...ouch!! chainmail bikini wax, just what I needed...why couldn't they pad the bloody thing? Oooh! I'm sure that shouldn't be caught in there! Owww, oww, OK, 1...2...3...yank! ARRGGHH! Ok, Ok, the swelling will probably go down in a couple of days....right...Oh no! It's inside out! *chink, chink, jingle* Now that can't be right.... Right, try again....'
Now, thats devotion for you!  ;)
Or maybe I should just go to sleep now..... :D  

Athena

« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2003, 10:57:47 PM »
.......Goodbye, last lingering remnants of innocence. ;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 10:58:48 PM by Athena »

Meira

« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2003, 06:24:06 AM »
Khrm... Actually chainmail bikini tops are not that uncomfortable - especially if you line them with fur.  :ph34r:

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2003, 08:22:35 AM »
....I am sooooo not going to ask you how you know that!!! :blink:  

Meira

« Reply #324 on: December 04, 2003, 08:54:10 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You know there is only one way to know such thing. ;)

A very kind lady called Sunshyn shared a pattern for comfortable chainmail bikini top with my husband a long time ago on some forgotten discussion forum.

It different from many other patterns you might find over the net  - probably because it's designed by a female who unlike most men would actually understand how boobs work.  

She has her own shop at:

Chainmail & More

-Meira

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: