Author Topic: Flirt ideas  (Read 102160 times)

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2003, 03:20:09 AM »
Mages still have magic duals, so why not a magical trick or two to show off?
                   *hands Ama a pen and paper and ducks*  :lol:                    

Amazor'dra

Flirt ideas
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2003, 03:22:44 AM »
Mages still have magic duals, so why not a magical trick or two to show off?
*hands Ama a pen and paper and ducks*  :lol:
                   Uh oh.....

but....

.....my muse is dead right now!  :P

*casts a heat seeking pillow grenade at Tsuru*

:P                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2003, 03:28:34 AM »
Uh oh.....

but....

.....my muse is dead right now!  :P

*casts a heat seeking pillow grenade at Tsuru*

:P
                   *sends the pillow to the Soooo... topic* So make Niz raise her from the dead ;)

*ahem* Now where were we?

Auvrin

Flirt ideas
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2003, 03:47:32 AM »
I guess the idea of a simple hug or a prolonged gaze is just simply out of the question for this cult following.  Well then...  A kiss to the hand, taking the other's hand and holding it to their own cheek, stepping up to the other with their arms about them from behind in a gentle hug.. so on so forth..  Some may have already been used. I can't honestly say I ever played him all the way through, or even on a romantic level for that matter.. I thought I would toss them into the mix anyhow..  

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to slip back into my dark evil corner and... uh... get evil again.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2003, 03:58:27 AM »
Ah, I do love it when the evil ones post ;)

Yes, there are variations of hugs and hand holdings being put in. But I hadn't thought of gazing into the eyes as a flirt on its own, that could work out to a good one.

Do join us from your corner again anytime, Auvrin :)                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 04:05:36 AM »
If PC is a cleric, summon an Aerial Servant and instruct it to act as a hammock for two.

Trouble is, the only response that occurs is:  “Hmmm.  Very pleasant but…how long did you say this summons lasts?”

If PC is a cleric, cast regeneration on a …uh…part of Solaufein.

Lots of responses occur but none that would seem to meet the PG guidelines.

And, yes, I'm crude enough to have thought of how the definition of backstabbing could be...extended...if the PC were a male thief.  'Hide in (one particular) Shadow' could get interesting, too.                    

[!--EDIT|Hendryk|Feb 18 2003, 12:38 PM--]

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 05:01:45 AM »
if PC is theif:
sola: stop going for my purse!! you know that my money is also yours!! no need to steal from me!!
PC: i wasnt going for your purse

:rolleyes: this may be a bit too much but i couldnt resist.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 05:12:28 AM »
*cough* Let's remember PG rating.. and we are trying to keep the delicious drow sounding like himself :)

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2003, 05:51:02 AM »
Actually, I lied.  Some not-excessively-naughty responses eventually did pop up.

If PC is a cleric, cast regeneration on a …uh…part of Solaufein.

Sola responses:

1.  Highly ingenious.  And very, very greedy.  Come here, you must be punished for that.

2.  I do hope you manage to get enough rest to rememorize that for tomorrow in case it is needed...at some point.

3.  You have the most surprising ways of making requests, CHARNAME.

4. ???

Any help out there?

Dashael

Flirt ideas
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2003, 05:59:18 AM »
... 4 You realise you must help me stow this somewherebefore we break camp my lord/lady, surely you cannot expect me to march with this burden.

;)                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2003, 06:00:46 AM »
*coughs* Naughty boys. Behave :)

Now where were we?

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2003, 11:54:00 AM »
So make Niz raise her from the dead ;)
Uh-oh.  Gone into overload, this will take some time to get her back among the living.   [_[
Now what did I tell you about getting your muse into overload ? :P                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2003, 12:03:41 PM »
and they dare remind me of the PG rating!!                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2003, 01:00:43 PM »
and they dare remind me of the PG rating!!
                   Whaddaya mean "They"?

And in honor of all aging Python fans:

4. Semprini.                    

Sphira

Flirt ideas
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2003, 01:50:08 PM »
Dash & Hendryk:

*gasps* That is so... so... *snickers* Un-PG rated! The male thief flirts one is a hoot, but a bit unlikely.  However something a bit lighter along the sneaking aspect of thief could be done. Thanks for that insperation.

To fellow flirt workers/lurkers

An idea for a flirt I have with a female thief along the 'hide in shadows' line might be a bit fluffy and comical. More or less pouncing hugs that could knock the both of you down, al a Revoultionary Girl Utena. But I'd put it on medium/high or post nookie flirt options.

I don't think it would be the greatest of ideas to pounce a drow from the darkness when you first just meet them, they might not react too well to it. It's a bit more believable when there's an established bond between the pouncer and pounced drow that the drow will not mistakenly attack the pouncer. Even when that bond is established, one would except the pounced drow to be a little 'uneasy' about this display for a long time.

The same would be said for any male Thief with the hiding option type of flirt.                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2003, 05:17:19 PM »
Thanks for that insperation.

Which, no matter how crudely wrought, is the idea.

Too bad there's no equivalent to the old PnP spell 'magic jar' which allowed the caster's mind to possess the body of another.  Two mages, each casting that spell, had in another time and place been known to have some very interesting revolving flirts.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2003, 09:21:26 PM »
Too bad there's no equivalent to the old PnP spell 'magic jar' which allowed the caster's mind to possess the body of another.  Two mages, each casting that spell, had in another time and place been known to have some very interesting revolving flirts.
                   I'm not even sure I want to imagine that one... *goes back to pondering flirts and the unexpected*                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2003, 11:56:31 PM »
I'm not even sure I want to imagine that one... *goes back to pondering flirts and the unexpected*
                   Actually, it worked out a lot less kinky or raunchy than it might have.  Turns out the best way to know what pleases another is to be that other for an appropriate while.  So it turned out to be pretty much a lesson in shared intimacy.

And, for the pruriently base-minded, no; the appurtenant questions were *not* resolved by role-playing.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2003, 02:22:26 AM »
Ok, let's shake the cobwebs out here. Anyone have any thoughts on a gazing into Sola's eyes flirt? And come to think on it, Auvrin's taking Sola's hand and holding it to your cheek also hasn't been pondered upon. We need to make those muses earn their keep, after all, that Muse-chow ain't cheap ;)

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2003, 11:24:59 AM »
after all, that Muse-chow ain't cheap
Have to do something to keep them from running away. *ducks*                    

Amazor'dra

Flirt ideas
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2003, 02:41:37 PM »
Just thought up of something, out of all the elf races drow have the best infravision--an ability where you see everything in heat. Such as the heat of bodies... I wonder if Sola sees everyone naked since clothes do not give off much heat, but well...a person's body does.

Maybe the PC should ask Sola this to test out this theory? B)                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2003, 02:46:05 PM »
I'd think it would be more like shades of heat.. kind of like the critter in "Predator" saw, remember that? Somehow I doubt it's like those x-ray glasses advertised in comic books of old :)

Caedwyr

Flirt ideas
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2003, 03:26:09 PM »
Just thought up of something, out of all the elf races drow have the best infravision--an ability where you see everything in heat. Such as the heat of bodies... I wonder if Sola sees everyone naked since clothes do not give off much heat, but well...a person's body does.

Maybe the PC should ask Sola this to test out this theory? B)
                   From a first year physics lecture on infrared light:

When low light video cameras first came out, they used an infrared camera to help form the images.  One side effect that could occur was that clothes would not show up.  Subsequently, the companies came up with a solution that avoided this situation.                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2003, 03:31:48 PM »
Cool.  What did show up though, an outline?  A perfectly detailed nude?  Might make a difference, here.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2003, 03:34:12 PM »
Cool.  What did show up though, an outline?  A perfectly detailed nude?  Might make a difference, here.
In "Predator" it's an outline with various shades of yellow, orange and red if I remember rightly.

Oh, you snuck in on me there, Caedwyr. Good to see you :)                    

[!--EDIT|Tsuru|Feb 19 2003, 02:35 PM--]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: