Author Topic: Userunfriendly\  (Read 6240 times)

Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2003, 01:53:14 PM »
"User, how can you remember all the cheese ever discovered? "

this is just version 1, eeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!

and people can pm me to remind me of ones i forgot once i post version 1... but yeah, there is a lot of cheese out there, and i am counting on you guys once i post the first full draft to remind me of ones i missed....

another teaser...

"Nature's Beauty, the wonderspell

Natures Beauty is a truely wonderful spell, it will perminently blind a bunch of enemies within meelee distances from the caster, allowing you to hit them with ranged attacks or use spells, and they will only be able to retaliate with meelee attacks only, and it cannot be saved against!!! However the 3 flaws are it can only be cast by druids, (jahiera or ick! Cernd), it has a fairly long cast time, and its stopped cold by magic resistance...but using the sick and twisted potion swap cheese, (see above) you can eliminate 2 out of the 3 draw backs, making it THE spell for really nasty encounters...once you get some chain contingency scrolls, have jahirea potion swap a scroll, and load up a chain contingency (note: you have to click on the priest spells selection in the chain contingency screen) with a triple nature's beauty set on self when you see a enemy, a triple natures beauty is a terrifying thing for most enemies, its chain contingencied, so it is not interruptable, and it triggers fast, and by using a triple, you have increased its chances of getting past magic resistance...for example, a dragon has about 60% resistance to magic, so most of the time a spell is stopped cold, until you manage to lower its resistance..but a triple natures beauty will force the game to roll 3 times for the spell attack, giving you a much higher chance to get in the successful blinding...this spell is a must for eclipse, and the heart seal in watchers keep...
note:
a truely evil exploit is to use this on large creatures, like dragons or demogorgon, using a triple via chain, or lower its resistance, then shapechange a fighter mage or jahiera, with greater elemental transformation into either a iron golem or earth elemental....due to the implementation of the viewing distances, the mage or druid can attack as a large creature, and will NOT be seen by demogorgon or the dragon....i think the way it works is this....the green circle of your npc or summon or pc must touch the red circle of the blinded enemy for the blinded enemy to see you if they are blinded, but a earth elemental or iron golem is also large and the meelee reach of your golem's arms allows you to attack a large enemy without ever needing for the green circle to touch the red circle of the enemy....invulnerable to spell and meelee attack in one!!"

hey, tsuru, i thought you liked the pink fuzzy vorpal bunnies...sigh....

"He'll be able to keep us occupied for a while with just the cheese he invented himself"

simply not true, i have not really invented that many cheeses, i invented a few, but really, i am good at using them, and refining them once someone invents the basic concept...and i am a collector, sorta like xyx and alson and littiz, but while they concentrate on spells and their uses, all i collect are cheese...hehehhehhe :lol:  [_[  :D  :rolleyes:  B)  :P                    

Tsuru

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2003, 02:47:08 PM »
hey, tsuru, i thought you liked the pink fuzzy vorpal bunnies...sigh....

Now you know I'm just teasing you, sweetie ;) Of course I love the bunnies.                    

Niz

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2003, 03:35:39 PM »
simply not true, i have not really invented that many cheeses, i invented a few, but really, i am good at using them, and refining them once someone invents the basic concept...and i am a collector, sorta like xyx and alson and littiz, but while they concentrate on spells and their uses, all i collect are cheese...hehehhehhe
I'm still pretty sure you'll manage to keep us occupied for a while.  ;)                    

Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2003, 06:26:42 AM »
ITS DONE!!!!

the first draft is done, 85k!!!!!

(not even rtf, just plain old doc...long puppy)

i will upload it soon on a forum i have upload privilages in, as soon as i go over it carefully and edit it...but 52 cheese wedges, and thankfully i finished writing up the cheeses...

(i did it while i was downloading the dead or alive extreme beach volleyball movie via dialup...hehehheheh :rolleyes:  B)  :P  :D  ;)  :blink: )

but once i get it edited and uploaded, i will post the link here and in a new thread....

thanks michel, for starting me on this truely fun to write document, and for making me aware that this document needed to be written...

but now comes the annoying editing and credits and thanks section...sigh...

a couple more days at most, but all the cheese is finally written down...

whew!!!!!!!!!!!                    

Hendryk

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2003, 08:13:03 AM »
Huzzah!  A twenty-one cheese salute to Userunfriendly!

(Oops!  Salute killed every character on the forum.  Oh, well.  There's always reload.)                    

Niz

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2003, 12:31:57 PM »
*Hits reload* When you're around certain people it's a very handy option.   :rolleyes:                    

Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2003, 07:29:32 PM »
http://gamebanshee.com/forums/showthread.p...&threadid=23046

version 1 may be downloaded here...enjoy....                    

Michel

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2003, 12:41:00 AM »
thanks michel, for starting me on this truely fun to write document, and for making me aware that this document needed to be written...
You're welcome..but we are the one suposed to thank you for this AWESOME Cheese FaQ
 B)  B)  B)
If you need a hosting place, i'll gladly help you out  B)                    

[!--EDIT|Michel|Feb 14 2003, 10:41 AM--]

Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2003, 01:41:39 AM »
if you want to have it available on your site for download by people, you have my permission to allow people to download it from your site,  i will pm you if i have any new versions done...

but any modders who wants to make it into a book you can buy in the game, putting the document in the mod, pls check with me, cause i want to make sure i am happy with the format and other stuff...

Assassin

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2003, 10:03:53 PM »
I'll just report a little typo (right?) that I think is in the document.

3 sunfires, with a cap of 15d6 damage, with say 4 mages in a party, is

4x15d6, or a maximum of 240 points of damage that completely ignores magic resistance(sunfire can be saved but not resisted)...i have crispy fried the black and shadow dragons instantly, and its just fun...

I'm assuming that it's 3 Sunfire per Mage.  Having 4 Mages will make it:

4 x (3 x 15d6) = 1080 damage maximum.

Hendryk

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2003, 12:40:55 AM »
Way to go, Use!  Btw, got any cheese to repair the hernia I got from laughing so hard at some of them?                    

Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly\
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2003, 08:45:40 PM »
thanks, assassin...

1080....hehehehhehehh

i'll put the correction in...

hendak, try a potion of anti hernia...

and potion swap for a mislead scroll....

hehehehheh :D                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: