Author Topic: Sola Fic: Part IV  (Read 8263 times)

L_Jonté

Sola Fic: Part IV
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2003, 10:01:01 PM »
How much do we have to nudge her for another drawing anyways? *goes back into hiding*
I only have so much time off to play around wiht this stuff.  Monday sees me back at work.                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2003, 10:04:13 PM »
"This reminds me of that one FF on the FWP board, where every male in the party gets into the action."

that was in the "kelsey and anomen sitting in a tree part2"..by onxy, and it did a pretty good job of scorching my eyeballs....

and of course, i had a few posted in there myself...no surprise, i am just sick...hehhehehhehheheh :lol:

and its 18 int....this makes him a good replacement for edwin, if you play along enough to get the moon ray reward, and he gets about 3 extra spells per level....                    

Sphira

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2003, 10:11:47 PM »
and of course, i had a few posted in there myself...no surprise, i am just sick...hehhehehhehheheh :lol:
                   You and your tactical mind, UU. *pats UU's head and gives him a 'rocket ship' cookie* :D *mutters that she shouldn't of seen the movie recently as of late then forces this to become back on topic.*

Cute lil' Chapter. :3                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: