Author Topic: Odd....  (Read 1001 times)

evildevil

Odd....
« on: February 03, 2003, 07:09:55 PM »
Okay, I decided to test a few Shadow Keeper editted things by starting a new game in multiplayer, and the intro dialouge was somehow replaced with that of Neebers (with no sound). The mods I have downloaded (in order) are

-DungeonBeGone
-NPC Flirt Packs
-Moonfruit's Ruad
-Item Upgrade
-Tactics
-Spell50
-Ease of Use
-Expanded Thief Stronghold
-Revised Hell Trials
-Ascension
-Redemption
-The Apprentice Kit
-Cloakwood Squares
-Goo
-Cal Culator

I'm assuming it has to do with the "Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes & Dreams" component of Ease, or maybe Dungeon-be-Gone... is there supposed to be Neeber dialouges in the beginning of Chateau Irenicus, and upon arriving to the Promenade? Any help would be most appreciated... so far, I'm probably going to uninstall that component of Ease.                    

[!--EDIT|evildevil|Feb 3 2003, 08:11 PM--]

evildevil

Odd....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 07:41:45 PM »
after uninstalling that component of ease, everything is normal again... what do you think caused this, people? (Or disregard this thread... )                    

Userunfriendly

Odd....
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 12:47:55 AM »
i remember that component being a big big trouble maker....but only if you got mods installed with cutscene important mods, like tashia, and imoen romance...

but ya know, and i know you know...(hhehehehhe) the more mods the more things can go wrong... :blink:  :ph34r:  :unsure:  B)  :P                    

Odd....
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 04:06:24 AM »
The Neeber dialogue is from the Faster Cutscenes component. That one component has saved me from an immense amount of frustration, and kept me from just quitting the game altogether at times.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: