Author Topic: Sola and flirts  (Read 57388 times)

Vampyre Hamster

Sola and flirts
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2003, 08:41:21 PM »
Hey Hendryk, did not know that (about Vicanzor). That is cool stuff. And it's cool of you to share it. :)

Well... there's really only one person who could write that poem.  

First, to convince Tsuru-sama that there is nothing more romantic, corny and grand than receiving a suitably skin-crawling sweet slap of prose from the one you love...and we are legion!  :P                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2003, 08:43:46 PM »
First, to convince Tsuru-sama that there is nothing more romantic, corny and grand than receiving a suitably skin-crawling sweet slap of prose from the one you love...and we are legion!  :P
                   Consider me convinced and go for it. I'm a sucker for love poems myself, what can I say? And Valentine's Day is coming which should put the muses in a suitable mood  :P  B)                    

Vampyre Hamster

Sola and flirts
« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2003, 08:54:02 PM »
Consider me convinced and go for it. I'm a sucker for love poems myself, what can I say? And Valentine's Day is coming which should put the muses in a suitable mood.

Hurrah!

May we all write poetry and test it on live subjects.  :D                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2003, 08:55:40 PM »
Now where's my chocolate? *has a one track mind right now*  :lol:                    

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2003, 09:11:38 PM »
*pokes head out from under table*
I restocked the snack bar. Here you go.
*hands Tsuru chocolate*                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #330 on: February 12, 2003, 09:14:03 PM »
*pokes head out from under table*
I restocked the snack bar. Here you go.
*hands Tsuru chocolate*
                   Finally! I am officially happy and can go back to coding now  :D                    

Dashael

Sola and flirts
« Reply #331 on: February 12, 2003, 11:23:30 PM »
I don't know if you're considering taking this into account for the flirts, but flower giving doesn't seem like something "Pragmatic Sola" would do, or if he did perhaps he would get it not quite right.

ie:

PC: Thankyou dear Solaufein, this flower is lovely etc.
Sola: Lovely? Hmmm perhaps, but if you crush it up it makes an excellent oil for keeping a blade keen, and has mild disinfectant properties for wound treatment.
PC: (Sighs)
Sola: (Noting PC's disappointment) And the fragrance reminds me of that night we danced under the stars.
PC: Good save :)                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #332 on: February 12, 2003, 11:27:36 PM »
I don't know if you're considering taking this into account for the flirts, but flower giving doesn't seem like something "Pragmatic Sola" would do, or if he did perhaps he would get it not quite right.
I'll take note of that. It's easy enough to code for whichever one he is, just a bit of extra work. But since I'm determined to make this as good as I can, I don't mind at all :) And with all the creative help coming in, I'm sure it will be a wonderful flirt pack. I'm certainly not doing it alone!

And thanks for reminding me, to be honest, I'd totally forgotten about "Pragmatic" or "Compassionate"! Now to figure out just when he turns that way... oh, Wes, are you watching? :)                    

[!--EDIT|Tsuru|Feb 12 2003, 10:52 PM--]

Userunfriendly

Sola and flirts
« Reply #333 on: February 13, 2003, 02:29:37 AM »
well, i do know if tsuru-chan or spira-chan or kiki-chan are the ones playing the pc, the way to their hearts is

CHOCHOLATE!!!

hahahhaha....

considering all the virtual calories passed over the thread, their virtual muses ought to virtually passed out from all the virtual endorphins produced...

say, do they even have chocholate in the forgotten realms???

how about the pc pigging out, (oink, oink!!!) on a super gigantic triple layer death by chocholate ice cream, with huge heaping helpings of hot fudge, with white and dark bittersweet crushed chocholate sprinkles sunday???

with a diet coke, of course...oopse...no coke in the forgotten realms...ok, a diet ale...

korgan: diet ale!!!!!  sola my dark drow friend, why is it, when you takes charname to the Athlanka confectionary factory for a date, involving that kind of obscene sweets, does charname order a diet ale???

sola: the mysteries of surface women are legion....

imoen: you mean the mysteries of any woman is legion...

sola: well no, i mean a drow woman taken on such a date and presented with such a confectionary masterpiece, she certainly would not order a diet ale, but would simply wallow in the moment, and order several bottles of wine to enjoy that dish...i still cant believe charname ate that whole sunday by herself, i mean it was bigger than my head...heck, it was even bigger than anomen's head...

imoen: oh my gosh...bigger than anomen's swelled head!!!!! thats gigantic, thats even bigger than korgan's beer belly!!!!

korgan: thats not a beer belly, girlie, i simply (deleted...this is a pg program after all...hehehehheh)

imoen turns pinker than her hair, and runs away giggling and gibbering into the night....

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #334 on: February 13, 2003, 02:33:55 AM »
Men.  :rolleyes:                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #335 on: February 13, 2003, 02:37:30 AM »
Oh dear....a very wild imagination you have Userunfriendly.

Tis a good thing! :lol:                    

Userunfriendly

Sola and flirts
« Reply #336 on: February 13, 2003, 02:40:25 AM »
would you ladies like to hear what korgan said to imoen???its rated r, i mean its korgy, after all...hehheheheh.....

amazing how even in a forum the gender shows thru in the responses....hehhehehehheh                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #337 on: February 13, 2003, 02:41:17 AM »
would you ladies like to hear what korgan said to imoen???its rated r, i mean its korgy, after all...hehheheheh.....

amazing how even in a forum the gender shows thru in the responses....hehhehehehheh
                   Don't. You. Dare. *breaks from her habit of only thwapping Michel and thwaps Use*  :P                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #338 on: February 13, 2003, 02:43:41 AM »
*tries to contain her curiousity*

Methinks that if I said yes Tsuru would thwap me as well.  B)                    

Userunfriendly

Sola and flirts
« Reply #339 on: February 13, 2003, 03:02:15 AM »
sorry, amazor, tsuru's thwaps hurt!!

ouchie, ouchie, ouchie...

hey, cool, i found it...

i found a box of chocholate truffles my brother bought for his piano students...hehhehehe....you know, i dont like sweets much, but these chocholate truffles are pretty good, burp....

:rolleyes:  B)  :P                    

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #340 on: February 13, 2003, 07:34:21 AM »
And Valentine's Day is coming which should put the muses in a suitable mood
I'm considering to borrow your muse for a day.   [_[                    

Kiki

Sola and flirts
« Reply #341 on: February 13, 2003, 11:17:43 AM »
I find it interesting that there were vociferous demands for a separate forum, but now that there is one, no one is using it.                    

Michel

Sola and flirts
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2003, 11:30:39 AM »
I find it interesting that there were vociferous demands for a separate forum, but now that there is one, no one is using it.
                   I'll go there now                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Sola and flirts
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2003, 12:19:55 PM »
                   That's the problem with revolution. What do you do for an encore when you achieve massive social change?

Okay, so it's just a forum, but still.

Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Sphira_At_College_Comp

Sola and flirts
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2003, 01:51:50 PM »
CHOCHOLATE!!!

hahahhaha....
                   Close, my dear friend! I'm partial to cookies. Chocholate chip, notably. :D As for pigging out on choclate, cookies, and ice cream; I have a more drowish quality. I despise diet coke. ^_^ It tastes nappy (except diet vanilla coke). If I'm going to die of being a glutton, I'll enjoy every second of it!

*goes off to her silly education class*

Wait! As for not using the new board... uhm...  I had a good reason... Oh! We were all to nervous to break it in. Darn you Michel! *fwappity!*

*drags herself to class*                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #345 on: February 13, 2003, 02:33:59 PM »
                   Hmmmm.....I was under the impression that it was supposed to be a password protected forum. I believe Tsuru hesitated in using it because it wasn't.                    

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #346 on: February 13, 2003, 02:35:20 PM »
Well it has a decent warning that it contains spoilers whilst it doesn't keep people like myself out.  What more could you want.  :D :P                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #347 on: February 13, 2003, 03:34:27 PM »
Let's move it over into our new home, and don't forget to drag your muses along!                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: