Author Topic: Sola and flirts  (Read 57394 times)

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2003, 04:43:58 PM »
I truly don't know about explicit. The more I think about it, the more I think it's not Sola to be very explicit. We'll see what happens as others chime in :)
                   Hmno but what would you call explicit ?                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2003, 05:43:35 PM »
Hmno but what would you call explicit ?
                   Somewhat less than Kelsey flirts *fans herself at the memory*

Sometimes things are best left to the imagination and the delicious drow *does* stir that up. ;)

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2003, 08:47:31 PM »
I have to agree with Tsuru; Sola doesn't strike me as the type to be very explicit.
My feeling is that he would be uncomfortable with flirting at first, perhaps even a little confused, and even if he became more comfortable with the idea, he wouldn't be comfortable showing a lot of affection in public, like Kelsey is.

(Sorry about not quoting your post, Tsuru, but I've just recently de-lurked and I'm afraid I don't quite have the hang of things yet... :) )                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2003, 08:49:14 PM »
I have to agree with Tsuru; Sola doesn't strike me as the type to be very explicit.
My feeling is that he would be uncomfortable with flirting at first, perhaps even a little confused, and even if he became more comfortable with the idea, he wouldn't be comfortable showing a lot of affection in public, like Kelsey is.

(Sorry about not quoting your post, Tsuru, but I've just recently de-lurked and I'm afraid I don't quite have the hang of things yet... :) )
                   Welcome, Athena :) Don't worry, it can take a bit to get used to things.

If you have any ideas for flirts, or dialgoues, please feel free to chime in. We love inspiration here  B)                    

Kish

Sola and flirts
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2003, 08:59:27 PM »
Just click on Quote in the upper righthand corner of the post you want to quote, instead of clicking Add Reply.                    

[!--EDIT|Kish|Jan 31 2003, 05:00 AM--]

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2003, 09:01:26 PM »
Just click on Quote in the upper righthand corner of the post you want to quote, instead of clicking Add Reply.
Oops.. thanks, Kish. What can I say, I just got off work and my brain isn't working yet ;)

..and no smartalec comments from the peanut gallery please :P                    

[!--EDIT|Tsuru|Jan 30 2003, 08:04 PM--]

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2003, 09:37:12 PM »
Oh! I should have noticed that. Thanks, Kish!                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2003, 09:42:18 PM »
You need to put this at the beginning of what it is you want to quote [ QUOTE ]. Then, at the end of it you need to type [ /QUOTE ] , without the spaces in between the [] and what is inside.

(*sighs* I'm just too slow when it comes to posting) :P                    

[!--EDIT|Amazor'dra|Jan 30 2003, 09:43 PM--]

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2003, 09:47:46 PM »
Thanks anyway, Amazor'dra. :) I love your name. How did you come up with it?                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2003, 09:49:45 PM »
It's the altered name of Amazora, a name that means Threatening Skye in Japanese. (Okay, so I'm really not that threatening....)                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2003, 09:50:53 PM »
*ahem* :)

Where were we?                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2003, 09:53:21 PM »
*ahem* :)

Where were we?
                   Portraits...?

*runs away*                    

Hendryk

Sola and flirts
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2003, 09:56:17 PM »
You were considering how bawdy to make the Sola flirts.                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2003, 09:57:57 PM »
                   Oh yeah.. more input needed :) Thanks, toots.

(Yeah, yeah, I know, this from one of the queens of Sola-topic hijacking :P )                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2003, 10:02:38 PM »
*rubs sore spot on her head*

Why not make a compromise? Very light teasing at the beginning and once you feel Sola has gotten used it to, then step it up a notch. It would probably be a bad idea to make any serious moves on Sola at the very beginning, but it doesn't mean it can't lead up to it.

Hendryk

Sola and flirts
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2003, 10:07:56 PM »
Sola is a most unusual drow but still a drow.  So it's back to my old question:  "How do the drow handle such matters?"  Do they 'flirt' at all?  Maybe the PC would have to explain flirting first before getting any reaction other than annoyance/confusion.                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2003, 10:10:37 PM »
*scribbles a note in her ideas file* Yes, I'm keeping a file, complete with whose idea, and who wrote what flirt :)

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2003, 10:13:50 PM »
Sola is a most unusual drow but still a drow.  So it's back to my old question:  "How do the drow handle such matters?"  Do they 'flirt' at all?  Maybe the PC would have to explain flirting first before getting any reaction other than annoyance/confusion.
Hmmm.....from what I've read out of the first Drizzt books(when he was still in the Underdark). When any new priestesses of Lloth received their first snake whip they had these mass.....orgies. Males didn't have much of a choice in them, and most of the time a male's survival depended on how well they served Matron Mothers and other females. So Sola could have known quite a bit about flirting, though outside of the Lloth celebrations any sign of affection was kept in private.                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2003, 10:16:31 PM »
Hmmm.....from what I've read out of the first Drizzt books(when he was still in the Underdark). When any new priestesses of Lloth received their first snake whip they had these mass.....orgies. Males didn't have much of a choice in them, and most of the time a male's survival depended on how well they served Matron Mothers and other females. So Sola could have known quite a bit about flirting, though outside of the Lloth celebrations any sign of affection was kept in private.
                   I'm not sure that would be considered flirting, but it could certainly have an impact on how he views relationships. Definitely a thought for an earlier flirt :)

Hendryk

Sola and flirts
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2003, 10:57:09 PM »
Oh yeah.. more input needed :) Thanks, toots.

A lady calling a gentleman "toots"?  And the head of the Sola Flirt Dept. no less?  This *will* be interesting.

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2003, 11:01:28 PM »
A lady calling a gentleman "toots"?  And the head of the Sola Flirt Dept. no less?  This *will* be interesting.
                   I'm a wanton trollop, remember ;)

And yes, this *is* going to be interesting if it's the last thing I do  :lol:                    

Sphira

Sola and flirts
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2003, 11:30:18 PM »
                   Which is one of the reasons why I wouldn't mind seperate gender flirts. Women equal punishment in drow society and if a female PC did something VERY risque in the early relationship it SHOULD frighten him off. I'd think he'd be more comfertable flirting with a male PC, or at the least it wouldn't scare him quite as much.  -_-

But that whole bit of Lloth priestesses, it made me wonder what exactly Imrae did to him...  :unsure:                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2003, 11:38:31 PM »
But that whole bit of Lloth priestesses, it made me wonder what exactly Imrae did to him...  :unsure:
                   Handmaidens are known for their cruelty with a snake whip and their over-the-top hatred for males, even more so than other female drow. Any kind of treatment from a Handmaiden wont be pleasant....... :(                    

Sphira

Sola and flirts
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2003, 11:48:04 PM »
Ah, touchy subject then.  :(                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2003, 11:50:22 PM »
Because of this though, a female taking an interest in Sola without any compunction to force him to do anything could both startle and be a nice change. The same thing could be thought of if a male PC flirted with him since there was always that constant rivalry going on.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: