Author Topic: Sola and flirts  (Read 57533 times)

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2003, 02:20:20 AM »
I don't know if I can see Sola being clumsy with words. The delicious drow does have a poem for every occasion after all. And Wes, my dear, unless someone decides to put poetry in the flirt they write, you'll have to add that yourself if you feel it's needed there ;)
                   Not clumsy with words, but with actions. Then the PC could teach him a thing or two.  ;)                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2003, 03:06:39 AM »
Not clumsy with words, but with actions. Then the PC could teach him a thing or two.  ;)
                   Perhaps.. but even he might get tongue tied when faced with this new type of behavior, after all :)                    

Hendryk

Sola and flirts
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2003, 03:35:20 AM »
How about mis-timing or mixing his flirts - like winking during a smooch.                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2003, 03:36:34 AM »
How about mis-timing or mixing his flirts - like winking during a smooch.
                   oooohhh... I like that idea! At least for the first part ;)

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2003, 12:41:44 PM »
And as for you, Niz... c'mere.. I suspect you can write too, so stop the protesting
*threatens Niz with Bigsy's Crushing Pillow* I wanna see a flirt! :3 Even if it's something along the lines of. "Gee golly whizz, yer nifty! "
I resist Amazor'dra's attempts to make me read Shakespeare so why wouldn't I resist yours to make me write a flirt ? :P
Sphira I think I'll not start writing flirts till some really good idea strikes my mind.  *throws a pillow in Sphira's general direction when Tsuru's not looking* You'll just have to be very patient for such an idea to arise.  B)                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2003, 12:44:14 PM »
I resist Amazor'dra's attempts to make me read Shakespeare so why wouldn't I resist yours to make me write a flirt ? :P
Sphira I think I'll not start writing flirts till some really good idea strikes my mind.  *throws a pillow in Sphira's general direction when Tsuru's not looking* You'll just have to be very patient for such an idea to arise.  B)
                   *glare at the pillow*

And here I send you not one but two games.. and you still won't even try to do one tiny little flirt *pout*                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2003, 01:40:30 PM »
Progress report time.. maybe that will inspire some lurkers to post or at least PM with ideas or flirts ;)

I honestly have no idea how long it will be till I send this to Wes for implementation. We do have a ways to go before I'll be happy with how many are in it, I think. Being a fanatical re-writer doesn't help either. Just the ones I'm writing myself, I won't re-write others unless I consult with the person.

Right now there are 3 "light" flirts, and 4 that could be mid to high level. Each has 3-4 responses to the initial flirt. There are a few more in the works that I know of *nudges Athena and Michel*

Soooo... any other ideas, thoughts or flirts out there? :)

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2003, 01:55:04 PM »
Gack! *salutes* I'm just hiding under this table to inspire creativity, really, I am! I'm not hiding from you! :D                    

Michel

Sola and flirts
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2003, 02:01:44 PM »
And as for you, Niz... c'mere.. I suspect you can write too, so stop the protesting
*threatens Niz with Bigsy's Crushing Pillow* I wanna see a flirt! :3 Even if it's something along the lines of. "Gee golly whizz, yer nifty! "
                   I believe it is time for you to feel the wrath of Tsuru. Fear her wrath because it's great indeed! :P

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »
*throws up her hands* I give up, I'm going back to Morgan for a while :P  :lol:                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2003, 02:21:05 PM »
I resist Amazor'dra's attempts to make me read Shakespeare so why wouldn't I resist yours to make me write a flirt ?
Sphira I think I'll not start writing flirts till some really good idea strikes my mind. *throws a pillow in Sphira's general direction when Tsuru's not looking* You'll just have to be very patient for such an idea to arise.  

You may resist at the moment, but the Shakespeare book is still attached to your hand. ;)

I believe it is time for you to feel the wrath of Tsuru. Fear her wrath because it's great indeed!  

I have to agree with Michel here. :lol:                    

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2003, 02:26:05 PM »
Hey, it's a big table I'm hiding under, here. Plenty of room for all fleeing from Tsuru's wrath. :D                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2003, 02:28:16 PM »
Hey, it's a big table I'm hiding under, here. Plenty of room for all fleeing from Tsuru's wrath. :D
                   A good idea!

::hides under the table and casts a reflection spell over it so that the people and table blends in to it's surroundings.::

:lol:                    

Athena

Sola and flirts
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »
I'm sure she'll never find us. The big sign reading 'Athena and Amazor'dra are not under here' will do it.                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2003, 02:31:54 PM »
Hush you three, I'm working on making Morgan R-rated :P                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2003, 02:37:15 PM »
I think the coast is clear....

::Crawls out from underneith the table, dusting herself off::

Back to Neh'taniel for me then!

::runs away before Tsuru could stop her::                    

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2003, 03:30:19 PM »
And here I send you not one but two games.. and you still won't even try to do one tiny little flirt *pout*
Is there any way I could convince that I'm unable to write you a flirt till inspiration strikes me ?                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2003, 03:56:58 PM »
Is there any way I could convince that I'm unable to write you a flirt till inspiration strikes me ?
                   I'll accept that, it happens to all of us :)

*goes back to hunting for her muse*                    

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2003, 03:59:21 PM »
I thought you held on to your muse when you gave me back the writing equip.   [_[  You really should watch where it heads more closely.  B)                    

Tsuru

Sola and flirts
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2003, 04:01:55 PM »
I thought you held on to your muse when you gave me back the writing equip.   <_<  You really should watch where it heads more closely.  B)
                   I did. Michel distracted me :P  :lol:                    

Michel

Sola and flirts
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2003, 04:04:05 PM »
I thought you held on to your muse when you gave me back the writing equip.   <_<  You really should watch where it heads more closely.  B)
                   Damn i'm good.  :lol:  :P

To the kiddiesthat are hiding: Ya bunch of wusses! Get writing!  :P  B)                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2003, 04:08:08 PM »
                   In not hiding though, I'm running.  ;)                    

Michel

Sola and flirts
« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2003, 04:09:35 PM »
                   Run forrest RUN!  :blink:  :o  :P                    

Amazor'dra

Sola and flirts
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2003, 04:13:59 PM »
Run forrest RUN!  :blink:  :o  :P
                   With all speed.  ;)  B)                    

Niz

Sola and flirts
« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2003, 04:29:08 PM »
                   Shall I get you a leash ? B)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: