Author Topic: Soula specific "Quests" (fights...)  (Read 11096 times)

Kiki

Soula specific "Quests" (fights...)
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2002, 12:24:26 AM »
But where is the motivation to ressurect him? There is no sign of him being good the moment you meet Bodhi. There is no time to make a friendship or to come to know him.
The time I took Solaufein in my party, I still had a bunch of Chapter 2 quests to finish so we spent some time doing those before tackling Bodhi. I was most of the way through the romance, maybe finished, by the time he got abducted. So I didn't have a problem with wanting to resurrect him, but I can see how his dialogue would be incongruous if you'd just had him around for a couple of hours.

As Kish says (in another thread? they're all getting mixed up in my head), there really isn't much dialogue choice for a non-good PC. Another reason for making Sola a flat-out CG character, instead of making him CN if the PC is evil.                    

Kaylord

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2002, 02:58:30 AM »
I will take that into consideration.
Well, thanx to the almighty Soula-creator for his extensive reply.  :)

To tackle some issues: I will only talk about the combat here. I´ll come to the here mentioned character issues and IC-situations in another topic (just to keep at least some overview in this very interesting and intense discussion).

I think we all agree that the fights, as they are now, follow a different playing concept, which does differ from the normal (unmodded) spirit of the game. I do understand people who like really though fights in terms of (ab-)using the engine. But I am glad that there are some people in here who feel similar like me. For example I do agree with domi (on THIS issue...), since I do not want to die four or five times just in order to figure out whats going on and die another two times before I figured the corresponding tactics, and then rest a whole day in a dungeon with the enemy conveniently waiting next door, "for a date". This in sum turns the story so weird that it normally doesn´t fit for an IC-feeling (read: epic story) anymore.

(BTW, it is bad enough, but to a certain extend understandable in terms of game technique, that the game does not check an overall timeline -] it´s the players task and challenge to construct this timeline for himself)

I play toujours en core rule difficulty. I think that every fight should correspond to that setting. The Soula fights don´t. Perhaps this discussion shows a sort of "democratic majority" for you (err, thou are more of an independend "dictator" here... and perhaps me is only a "minority" :P ), so that you might offer us the choice whether to go up on the difficulty ladder or not.

You could do a "normal" Soula-Mod and extend the advanced tactical mod accordingly. Nothing would change for those of you who like insane combat situations, since you guys do install the advanced tactical mod anyway (IMO you guys should better turn to playing Diablo if that is what you want; friendly pun intended).

Just to be clear: I did not suggest that you delete the entire Undead Soula episode!!! Nooo!!!

Here some suggestions:

Revenge Spiders: Fighters usually are dead meat after the first hit, because they wear heavy equipment. Mages without Vecnas robe or even Imp. Alactitry (sp?) cannot run fast enough and cast spells at the same time. Both applies to Clerics. Backstab and ranged attackers are the only choice, but they need either 1.000 potions of invisibility and front line fighters/monsters stopping those spiders (ever managed a backstab to a walking target?), but those are usually not able to stop the spiders long enough. I would suggest, for a "normal" difficulty rating, that the strength drain be lowered to 1 or 2 points, and the thaco/ac should be dropped to that of a sword spider. The number of attacks should not be as high, though. (Alternately you could spawn a mix of normal spiders, but that would IMO not correspond to the special quality of Loths hellish minions).

Undead Soula: Normal casting rules (that is: ONE spell, ONE innate or ONE contigency per round! and ONE contigency does contain THREE and not NINE effects). Since he basically is a vampirized F/M, he should have all spells a F/M of his level has (that is, NO spell trap and other high levels which do not correspond relatively to the parties´ strength). It is difficult enough to figure out what spell is active and to react accordingly. (Example: prot/magic weapons and stoneskin is really tough enough at the give average level you usually have when doing that chapter). His additional powers should be those of an undead, not of a high level mage. About three fears and dominations per day should suffice (casting time 0 or 1 is o.k. because it is innate). Perhaps one additional attack, and level drain. Like that he really is powerful enough, since he also usually keeps his very deadly equipment from the party (and just to be clear: de-equipping beforehand is certainly not IC and therefore cheesy cheating!!). Ah, I almost forgot: This teleport thing spoils many a tactical positioning of party members. Perhaps he may use his dimension door ONCE/day, thats really enough a surprise.

Well, those are my suggestions. I did not encounter the eclipse thing yet, but right now I do not really want to. That´s a pity, because I´ll certainly miss a good part of the story.

(And also: I almost pity you who do (have to?) use CLUA-Y on regular base... friendly pun intended)                    

[!--EDIT|Kaylord|Nov 26 2002, 11:09 AM--]

Renegade ++RIP++

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2002, 04:21:12 AM »
@kaylord

Me install tactics mod,
Why you ask:
The kits "say all men in choire (aka at the same moment)"
some extra fights , cause it is a easy way (not to mention cheap) to get potions of invisibility or healing. And you have all the money necessary to get those darn expensive but o so fun item upgrades.

But the other tacticalmodideas me not find such a turn on too , are just plain annoying , but that doens't mean anybody else can't enjoy them .
But that anyone else isn't me. :D

And me to love dialogues but if you've heard it allready for the 10th time it becomes a little bit boring "understatement".
But me just love those characters that are added within the game , so therefore I keep installing those mods , and keep praising those modmakers because I know some stupid man like me couldn't do what all these modmakers are doing .

but I do get what you are saying , and seeing at my post you can see that I correspond with you . And to avoid those to heavy fights , just don't install (after naturally trying it out for at least once)

Hope it helped somewhat

cheers                    

Kaylord

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2002, 07:00:49 AM »
And to avoid those to heavy fights , just don't install (after naturally trying it out for at least once)

Hope it helped somewhat

Sorry, nope, not at all. :-)

Since I still *want* to have Soulafein dialogues, I *have* to install. So those overpowered combats are currently *unavoidable*.

I try to get Wes Weimer to separating it so that I might be able to experience the dialogues in combination with "normal" fights.                    

Rassadihn

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2002, 08:03:09 AM »
I think we all agree that the fights, as they are now, follow a different playing concept, which does differ from the normal (unmodded) spirit of the game.
Yes. Keep that in mind when you consider changes that would defeat this concept.

I do understand people who like really though fights in terms of (ab-)using the engine.
I didn't. Not before I actually played the Weimer mods, that is. And please don't take this the wrong way, but you do *not* need to abuse the engine to win. You just have to be patient, willing to change the way you usually handle fights, and very good. *opens a window to let the smell of arrogance out*

But I am glad that there are some people in here who feel similar like me. For example I do agree with domi (on THIS issue...), since I do not want to die four or five times just in order to figure out whats going on and die another two times before I figured the corresponding tactics
Matter of opinion. Don't tell me you didn't get slaughtered the first time you encountered a lich.

So, what *is* going on? Your fighter/mage has been vampirized, that's what. This should explain almost everything except for things like Sola's immunity to lower spell levels. Truth be told, this *is* hinted at in the dialogue, but I had trouble figuring this out myself. OTOH, the manual doesn't give you many more hints concerning the tougher monsters in the game.

and then rest a whole day in a dungeon with the enemy conveniently waiting next door, "for a date". This in sum turns the story so weird that it normally doesn´t fit for an IC-feeling (read: epic story) anymore.
Agreed. I detest sleeping in anything but an inn, because it basically ruins my suspension of disbelief. But (and I'm going to mention it again, sorry) it is *not* actually required; it *is* possible to defeat him without premonition. I know, because I did it. I'm not saying that it isn't difficult, but it *is* possible.

Revenge Spiders: Fighters usually are dead meat after the first hit, because they wear heavy equipment.
What, no strength items or potions? And that heavy equipment apparently isn't heavy enough if your AC still isn't low enough. :-)

Mages without Vecnas robe or even Imp. Alactitry (sp?) cannot run fast enough and cast spells at the same time. Both applies to Clerics.
Mages: yes, so you'll have to decide which one to do. Don't tell me you have only one mage. Also, Pro Magic Weapons stops their attacks cold.

Clerics: make sure they don't have to run. If they're tough enough to fight (Anomen, mostly) buff and have them do it; if they're not (Viconia without strength boosts) Sanctuary them.

Backstab and ranged attackers are the only choice, but they need either 1.000 potions of invisibility and front line fighters/monsters stopping those spiders (ever managed a backstab to a walking target?),
Once, but that was an exceptional situation. :-) Seriously, though, regular attacks will work just fine if you don't give the spiders a chance of hitting back. The key to beating Revenge Spiders is noticing that they seem to have a predilection for weakly-armored people. In particular, they'll go after the party member with the weakest AC. How about that person *not* standing still while the rest deals the damage? Boots of Speed, Haste?

but those are usually not able to stop the spiders long enough. I would suggest, for a "normal" difficulty rating, that the strength drain be lowered to 1 or 2 points, and the thaco/ac should be dropped to that of a sword spider.
In other words, you want even weaker Wraith Spiders (it would constitute a +2 THAC0 improvement, but a serious decrease of their attack's effectiveness). The Sword Spider was frightening in BG 1, but it shouldn't be any threat in BG 2.

The number of attacks should not be as high, though. (Alternately you could spawn a mix of normal spiders, but that would IMO not correspond to the special quality of Loths hellish minions).
When I fought the RSes, a Phase Spider came along with them. Just for contrast, of course, as it died much faster. :-)

Summed up, it seems to me like you want to be able to handle Revenge Spiders as any other enemy: stand still, select fighters, click on the spider and wait for it to die. Rinse, repeat. I think the whole point in them is that you have to come up with a different strategy and (gasp!) leave the beaten path for once.

Undead Soula: Normal casting rules (that is: ONE spell, ONE innate or ONE contigency per round! and ONE contigency does contain THREE and not NINE effects).
Actually, a Contingency contains one effect. A Chain Contingency contains three. Plus, you can only have one of these period, and the levels of the spells you can put into them are limited, etcetera, etcetera, insert `balancing' restrictions here.

Two things: first of all, every enemy spellcaster in BG 2 can do these things. Basically, it sucks to be you; your only advantage is that you're not running some static AI script to take on enemies - and it happens to be a *huge* advantage if used well.

Second, there's an exceedingly simple way of rationalizing all of this: he knows you're coming, so he's been preparing. If this fight were `real', do you think Sola and Bodhi would sit around playing checkers until you burst through the door, and then proceeded by carefully casting defensive spells? ("Do *I* know what a rhetorical question is?" --Homer Simpson).

To me, all this contingencying (contigifying? contingentification?) is just a way of working around the fact that you can't do this `properly' in the game (precisely because people could `sleep behind the door'). YMMV, but I don't have any principal difficulties with it.

Since he basically is a vampirized F/M, he should have all spells a F/M of his level has (that is, NO spell trap and other high levels which do not correspond relatively to the parties´ strength).
In the version I have he does *not* use Spell Trap. The Chain Contingency? A scroll. Don't tell me you don't use them. :-)

It is difficult enough to figure out what spell is active and to react accordingly. (Example: prot/magic weapons and stoneskin is really tough enough at the give average level you usually have when doing that chapter).
First of all, the status window gives you complete information on who's casting what. The space bar does wonders, here. And what is the average level? Except for the plot quests, you're not forced to do them in any particular order, but I'd expect you to be pretty much done with them by the time you're going for Bodhi. My party's average level was about 14, the same as Undead Sola. Pro Magic Weapons/Stoneskin is tough at any level if you can't use Breach.

His additional powers should be those of an undead, not of a high level mage. About three fears and dominations per day should suffice (casting time 0 or 1 is o.k. because it is innate).
Vampires can use this at will, not three times per day. You don't expect all in-game vampires to be changed as well, do you? Make use of Remove Fear and Charm-protection items (or Chaotic Commands, if you must).

Perhaps one additional attack, and level drain. Like that he really is powerful enough, since he also usually keeps his very deadly equipment from the party (and just to be clear: de-equipping beforehand is certainly not IC and therefore cheesy cheating!!).
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at - you want him to keep his equipment, or prevent people from accessing it until he's defeated?

Ah, I almost forgot: This teleport thing spoils many a tactical positioning of party members. Perhaps he may use his dimension door ONCE/day, thats really enough a surprise.
The problem is that people can easily abuse this by "tactical positioning"; all I have to do is walk up to him with my protagonist, wait for him to teleport and then *whoosh* walk out the door and close it behind me. This is the price you're paying for getting a character who can Dimension Door at will (and if you haven't been using it - well, that's your problem now, isn't it? :-)

Well, those are my suggestions. I did not encounter the eclipse thing yet, but right now I do not really want to. That´s a pity, because I´ll certainly miss a good part of the story.

(And also: I almost pity you who do (have to?) use CLUA-Y on regular base... friendly pun intended)
Awww, don't be sad. And don't be afraid to use Ctrl-Y! After all, if you feel the need for it, your suspension of disbelief must already be shot to hell, so Ctrl-Y won't make things any worse. I rarely use it; if I do I don't pick up any equipment dropped. That, combined with the fact that you don't get any XP for an insta-killed creature balances things out enough for my taste.

I consistently use it on demiliches, because they're too cheesy for me to bear. I *know* how to beat them, but don't want to. I don't want them to exist at all. Unfortunately, they're not part of a WeiDU mod, so I can't conveniently uninstall them. :-)                    

serjeLeBlade

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2002, 11:28:13 AM »
Entry #2

Aerie nearly destroyed us all today.  I could have drop-kicked her halfway to the Moonshaes.  I’m tense, I can’t deny it.  This place is getting to me.
Is this something Aerie-Sola-interaction-related?

Just curious. I never had Sola and Aerie in the same party, so I really can't understand the reference... Sorry!  :unsure:                    

[!--EDIT|serjeLeBlade|Nov 28 2002, 07:29 PM--]

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2002, 11:56:10 AM »
My guess: it's talking about the time that Aerie almost blows your cover in the underdark. Despite her highish wisdom and mage-like intelligence, she is unable to remember that she is playing the role of a drow.                    

Kish

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2002, 12:01:18 PM »
Aerie will protest when Matron Ardulace sends you to murder the svirfnebli.  I think she may be the top of the list to protest, though Keldorn or even Jan will protest if she's not around.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2002, 12:04:15 PM »
I didn't. Not before I actually played the Weimer mods, that is. And please don't take this the wrong way, but you do *not* need to abuse the engine to win. You just have to be patient, willing to change the way you usually handle fights, and very good. *opens a window to let the smell of arrogance out*
                   At the risk of sounding like some part of a mutual admiration society, I just want to say that it pleases me to find people who view the tactics the same way I do. This is nice because it means that others have the same opinion about the structure of the game, etc. The people who like the battles tend to be less articulate about it than the people who would prefer that I drop all non-trivial combat from the Sola mod. You appear to be a key exception to this rule.

That being said, I do sympathize with the people who think the fights are just hard and frustrating. But I still have trouble understanding why they won't just Ctrl-Y things. Maybe it's because I'm a mod author and I was usually the GM in tabletop games ... but the "official game" and the "official mod" are not sacrosanct to me. Is "you the player press U-Enter to uninstall this mod component" all that different from "you the player press Ctrl-Y to remove this monster"? Not in my eyes. If you still want a bit of a fight, wait until your party is almost dead and then Ctrl-Y the foes.

Anyway, thanks for making sure that both sides of the tactics debate are represented here.                    

L_Jonté

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2002, 12:27:05 PM »
My guess: it's talking about the time that Aerie almost blows your cover in the underdark. Despite her highish wisdom and mage-like intelligence, she is unable to remember that she is playing the role of a drow.

Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to.

Kaylord

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2002, 03:49:23 AM »
The people who like the battles tend to be less articulate about it than the people who would prefer that I drop all non-trivial combat from the Sola mod.
                   Is that so? I had a different impression; everybody seemed so plain happy in here. That´s why I put a rather strong point out here. And, besides, the negative opinions I read about "tough" battles, seemed to me that it was more because they simply couldn´t beat it without ctrl-Y. That was not my point! I am sure next time it will be much more easier for me to beat those combats.

I was more complaining about the disruption of the - in your words - "official" feeling of the game ("spirit of the game" in my words), and about the story, which IMO gets disrupted when fights need to be reloaded to oftenly, and the general feeling that the fight is put in the center of attention instead of the story.

Well, I think all has been said.
@Weimer: Must be boring for you to having so many repetitive discussions about the same points over and over. Sorry for that and thank you the same for participating anyway!                    

Rassadihn

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2002, 06:24:13 AM »
The people who like the battles tend to be less articulate about it than the people who would prefer that I drop all non-trivial combat from the Sola mod. You appear to be a key exception to this rule.
Me like the Weimer battles good!

Anyway, thanks for making sure that both sides of the tactics debate are represented here.
Oh, is *that* what I'm doing here... I thought I was just indulging myself in boring people with my opinion. Hmmm, probably both. Thanks anyway. :-)

Userunfriendly

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2002, 11:48:56 PM »
major stinky cheese alert....

undead sola in my install, 85, used a improved invisibility and spell immunity divination on me, the rotten weenie...so i discovered a new bit of super cheese...chain contingency on nearest enemy will still hit a improved invisible enemy!!!!  so my tactic for undead sola, is a combination of evil and nasty trick....since i installed the keep drizzt loot, i improved hasted my sorc, opened the door, let drizzt follow me in , triggered the dialog, and skated out, closing the door behind me...poor drizzt got left alone to face the music, but this is important, sola teleports past the door, thus was the only target for a triple ruby ray, true sight, then breach...slice and dice, and he was history...hehhehehehheh

revenge spiders....well, by careful use of force talk and sleeping, i controlled when and where the revenge spiders take place,,,,and thoughtfully left a pit fiend in the middle of the combat zone, where by he immediately became webbed....sigh, is revenge spider web super strong???

oh well, i wonder how the demon feels about it, but it will get free action next time...so the first batch of revenge spiders will get mister demon, then archie and spiders will get the second demon, also free actioned...hehehhehehehh

archie casts deathspell, so you need a demon, deva or planetar or spike traps if you plan to give her a  big surprise....but as always, the trick to cheesing battles is to control the enviroment, and control the timing...

lest you guys think i am not a wes fan, au contrair, i love the tactics and sola mod, simply cause wes makes cheesing them so much harder and even more fun when i pull off a especially tasty tasty yummy one...

like using chain contingency to target improved invisible creatures, i am so amazed no one has ever tried it before...hehhehehhe :D  :lol:  :huh:  B)  :P                    

Furiel

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2002, 07:03:58 AM »
Cheese!   Heh, I kinda accidentally won the Undead Sola battle and the first batch of revenge spiders from the dream...and I was too relieved (after numerous fast wrecks and reloads, like when that stupid NPC paladin from the Radiant Heart fireballed my group with his spiffy sword then said we were betraying him....grrr) to go back and try tactics...  I yield!
Cheese ahead, version 88:

My Anomen was a level 20 cleric by the time we got to Bodhi's lair and Turn Undead killed Undead Sola.  Bam.  *blink*  Of course, this was only after two of my characters with immunity to level drain items boxed him in a corner for several combat rounds (and bled profusely) while my one wizard tried desperately to remove his buffs.

And um...*cough* for the revenge spiders, my hero is a wussy type rogue so after they plowed through the wizard (Edwin, I don't feel bad) and Jaheira in order to get to him, he had a panic attack and bolted through a door and closed it behind him.  Apparently the revenge spiders wanted to kill him so bad that they just kept scratching at the door while the rest of the party, surprised but relieved, hacked them to death from behind.

....granted, my 'hero' only lived long enough while unwebbed to be able to run like a chicken once, so....yeah.                    

[!--EDIT|Furiel|Dec 2 2002, 03:14 PM--]

Kaylord

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2002, 10:38:13 AM »
After reviewing the posts of those of you who actually won those battles, I feel my points entirely proven.    :)

CHEEEEEESE!

*flash*

B)                    

[!--EDIT|Kaylord|Dec 2 2002, 06:38 PM--]

Userunfriendly

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2002, 07:16:56 PM »
"he had a panic attack and bolted through a door and closed it behind him. Apparently the revenge spiders wanted to kill him so bad that they just kept scratching at the door while the rest of the party, surprised but relieved, hacked them to death from behind."

where did the revenge spiders spawn???

it has to be a outdoor map, so i am guessing planar sphere???

Kish

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2002, 07:22:07 PM »
where did the revenge spiders spawn???

it has to be a outdoor map
                   When was that introduced?                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2002, 07:28:47 PM »
The Spider Spawn talk occurs when:

Code: [Select]
   OR(2)
      Global("SolaTalk","GLOBAL",6)     //  6=eilistraee
      Global("SolaTalk","GLOBAL",-1)    //  -1=no more romance
    Global("SolaSpiderSpawn","GLOBAL",0)
    PartyRested()
    !AreaType(CITY)
    !Detect([ENEMY])
    !Detect([EVILBUTBLUE])
    !Detect([NEUTRAL])
    InParty(Myself)
    See(Player1)

The spiders themselves appear 18 time units (3 rounds) after that.

Furiel

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2002, 10:19:53 PM »
I got the spider dream/spawn right near the end of BG2:SoA, actually....  In the elven city right before you go down to fight with Irenicus at the tree.  Didn't plan it that way, heh.  But there are two rooms to that area, and they're separated with a door.                    

FlatulentOne

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2002, 03:22:04 AM »
In my experience, the key to all these battles is understanding the limitations of the enemies. Undead Sola cannot detect invisible characters, and I usually play a mage or a sorc anyway, so Non-detection and SoTM keep my protagonist alive. Also, he teleports to the protagonist, use that strategically and he's toast in a hurry. I leave my protagonist in the hallway, send the rest of the party plus all the allies available and a simalcrum after Bohdi. Sunray and false dawn don't bother Bohdi, but they blast the grimwarders out of the room quickly. Usually all the spiders follow Sola, so all that's left is the Vamp wench. Summon all the fodder available and beat her into a corner with frontliners protected from level-drain and have everyone else poke her full of arrows. If the hallway was properly trapped before the encounters, all the spiders are dead, and if your lucky Sola has already had his second wind without anyone laying a hand on him. That isn't really a priority however. By the time Bohdi is dead, most of Sola's buffs have worn off, and he is meat.                    

Kaylord

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2002, 08:08:26 AM »
Jeeez, guys. I TRIED the eclipse party. I really thought that talking about bunnies would bring on some vorpal bunnies. Nope. But the dialogue was very funny. The rest, as usual for me, wasn´t. Not only that some combats force you to do that ridiculous running in circles, no, now the enemy starts this practice as well, forcing to hit "pause" every half a second.

I got some of the hints out of the dialogues, but still, no chance. Positioned party in a niche, blocked by Soula and Charname. Went well, but in the end the mages/clerics manage to zap even Soula with 89% MR. How many hitpoints do those fighters have? How is it that, even stunned, those guys suddenly jump up from "badly injured" to "not injured at all, hehe!".                    

Kish

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2002, 08:19:11 AM »
They're using weapons that give them an extremely fast regeneration rate, and they're Improved Hasted, which doubles regeneration.

And as for how many hit points they have...roughly a lot.                    

KaPe

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2002, 09:16:18 AM »
About Eclipse - a friend of mine solo'ed them yesterday with f/m/t(no xcap, obviously) ... It took him around 3 tries, he mentioned something about slayer [_[, but i'm not certain... The sshot he gave me clearly show that he assasinated spellcasters(5x70dmg in row), while shadows were trying to hurt him, and blocking the warriors... Funny little picture, that BBoD is really a nasty weapon ...
Btw, the final attempt took him around 5 minutes or so... I told him to try, and 7 minutes later he gave me sshot... I was not amused :D , since I had problems with 4 person party :lol:                    

KaPe

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2002, 09:28:40 AM »
Forgot to mention - using 3*remove magic, and 3*slow makes Eclipse fairly easy :P                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2002, 12:46:08 PM »
kaylord, kape, try using telly field....

this is the wide area effect protection from warriors spell...hehehhehehehhe....

alson discovered this, but for the duration of spell, makes meelee attackers ineffective to your party...thus you have time to concentrate spells, and using area effect spells, dragons to blast the wraiths away....then have all meelee party members kill individual eclipse enemies...priority the sorc....

my next go around, plan to use spell 50 and the sequenced sunfires of doom...hehheheheh :rolleyes:  :D  :P  B)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: