Author Topic: lack of elven chain  (Read 12590 times)

serjeLeBlade

lack of elven chain
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2002, 11:43:28 AM »
Actually, I found it a bit odd when I discovered that Sola apparently decided to leave the Underdark without proper equipment.
As an experienced adventurer and leader of the fighter society, he should have been able to put his hands on some better stuff, I'd thought!

Renegade ++RIP++

lack of elven chain
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2002, 03:29:15 PM »
We thought so to.

Is at the lookout for some mod/itemmaker who is willing to do this

"begs weimer , says please , pretty please" :D

but on the other hand it will make him stronger then that he already is , but it would add to his overall character ;) so

the game is entirely up to you .... (hehe)                    

Renmauzo

lack of elven chain
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2002, 05:04:54 PM »
This is off topic but rather than make a new thread for this I thought Id throw it in here.  

I was thinking on how to upgrade items in a new and unique way, and it occured to me-- wouldnt it be cool if, as an evil mage, you could sacrafice your familiar (taking the -1 con) to enchant an item?  Sounds like fun to me.                    

Kish

lack of elven chain
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2002, 05:10:26 PM »
Are you thinking of making it impossible to summon a new familiar, or simply killing off one familiar (with attendant penalties) but being able to replace it?                    

Renmauzo

lack of elven chain
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2002, 05:14:05 PM »
I dont really know how such a thing would affect balance, and thus have no real opinion on the matter.  I imagine it would depend on the strength of the enchantment though.                    

Renegade ++RIP++

lack of elven chain
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2002, 05:21:30 PM »
My question also ?

and what benefits would it give to the weapon ?
cause me can't imagine what abilities you could possibly add by slaying something minor as a familiar ?

But if the mage would be a women, then it would be logically  , they would like to have a nice handbag (In dutch we call it sjakosh but don't know a nice translation). It is something that women use to put their wallets and their mascara and their lipgloss and so on in :D :D

found this remark rather funny , sorry for the little bit sexistical remark"maybe understatement ??" (hehe) :D

cheers                    

Renmauzo

lack of elven chain
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2002, 05:23:19 PM »
Certain familiars have certain special abilities, adding this to an item might be a start.  I dunno, I think its a pretty evil act to sacracife your familiar, and, being magical in nature, it could potentially make for a nice item.                    

Tsuru

lack of elven chain
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2002, 05:26:44 PM »
But if the mage would be a women, then it would be logically  , they would like to have a nice handbag (In dutch we call it sjakosh but don't know a nice translation). It is something that women use to put their wallets and their mascara and their lipgloss and so on in :D :D

found this remark rather funny , sorry for the little bit sexistical remark"maybe understatement ??" (hehe) :D

cheers
Someone better start making like that duckling again before I start thwapping :)

*ahem* Anyways... you already can smack that imp around, how much further is it to sacrificing the poor little thing? LOL! This could be interesting.

Tsuru

Renmauzo

lack of elven chain
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2002, 05:39:18 PM »
I can only imagine what cespy's dialogue would be in responce to sacraficing an imp familar ;)                    

Renegade ++RIP++

lack of elven chain
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2002, 05:50:27 PM »
Oh yeah is curious ?

@ Tsuru don't dare me or you'll be sorry (loool)

Ever heard of the revenge of the ducklings ??
I'm gonna duck you in and duck you out and gonna duck everywhere (:D)

Aichiwawa what a ducks  "is consternated at the sight of the mighty duckling trio" (ehhe)

This was then my first zwammie post "zwammie = unnescessary"                    

Tsuru

lack of elven chain
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2002, 05:53:26 PM »
This was then my first zwammie post "zwammie = unnescessary"
                   I'm such a dreadful influence :)                    

Renegade ++RIP++

lack of elven chain
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2002, 02:06:35 AM »
Whoooooooooohooooooooooooo

Weimer has noted this thread.
now we just have to copy paste. (hehe)

Renmauzo

lack of elven chain
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2002, 02:19:35 AM »
Edit: Nevermind, I see the thread now in Other Weimer Mods section.                    

[!--EDIT|Renmauzo|Nov 28 2002, 10:23 AM--]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: