Author Topic: worn leather book  (Read 9601 times)

Kiki

worn leather book
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2002, 11:12:41 AM »
Heh.  I lived in the South (Georgia to be exact) for three hellish years and couldn't get back to the Bay Area fast enough.
                   Georgia is the South, not the East Coast. Just ignore that inconvenient ocean sitting off to the east there.

Oh, to see a night sky that looks as it should!  I'm eternally a West Coast girl.   :)
Where in the Bay Area do you live that you pretend you can see the night sky?!                    

L_Jonté

worn leather book
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2002, 11:16:25 AM »
Georgia is the South, not the East Coast. Just ignore that inconvenient ocean sitting off to the east there.

I do my best to ignore all of it.  B)

Where in the Bay Area do you live that you pretend you can see the night sky?!

Ok, compared to lying on one's back in say... the Arizona desert (I grew up in AZ) the stars ain't so big here.  But I CAN see a select few of them from my earthbound position in the East Bay.  So there.  Nya!   :P                    

Renegade ++RIP++

worn leather book
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2002, 11:27:37 AM »
snik me cant see anything , me only can see a lot off stars cause i live in a baclaid village in the nice and very extraordinary big "with exclamation mark on big" (hehe) country full of chocolates and hillbillies (lol).

the biggest house i've ever seen is 5m high (ehhe). Like i said very backlaid.
But i do have a nice view , imagine yourselve walking in the forests of tethyr and looking at the stars , those nice big twinkling stars that fill the desire to die and never wake again , but to do such thing is to commit blasphemy against everything that is sacred.
And evil people are something we are not , allez not completely evil "evil grin"
Can you imagine yourselve do that? Me can, me can do that all night.

So I do know 1 thing , and 1 thing alone all hail the forests off belgium.
:D                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: