Author Topic: How do i get Valen to ToB?  (Read 2529 times)

Anacrothe

How do i get Valen to ToB?
« on: August 31, 2002, 10:07:03 AM »
I can't find Valen in ToB
Help Me                    

Gospel

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 10:41:20 AM »
I don't think you're supposed to, sir ^_^

At the moment, anyways :D

reiella

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 10:47:21 AM »
you get her to join your party in Chapter 3, and hten you go beat the big bad mage and goto ToB :).                    

Kish

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2002, 10:47:48 AM »
Yes, Wes may well add Fate Spirit support when he sees this, but right now, you have to start in SoA to get Valen.                    

reiella

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2002, 10:55:09 AM »
On that note, might it be possible to get Solaufein and (in the future) Valen to use EXTEND_TOP instead so Solaufein and Valen appear at the top of the fatespirit list instead after the dialog exit option? Just consistancy of appearance question heh.                    

valenuser

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2002, 01:51:25 PM »
Well, I was just browsing this forum today and saw this, and have a quick and dirty solution to a Valen-less party in TOB if you have cheat codes on.  CTRL SPACE and CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("valen") works just fine.  She arrives a bit low-level for TOB, and for kicks when I did this I jacked her XP using CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("InsertMainChar'sXP#").  This had the amusing side-effect of starting a battle with the Vampire Hunters in my Pocket Plane of the Abyss (which is where I was when I created her).

She is incredibly powerful  in terms of damage output in the late game, but she also never has too many HPs and is always right smack dab in the monster's face due to her rabid script.  This combination can get her dead easily in the later "Improved" battles, particularly on Insane or Hard difficulty settings which I tend to prefer.  She is a vampire Cuisinart until then though.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: