Author Topic: Bodhi Bug  (Read 1974 times)

Caernafon

Bodhi Bug
« on: August 29, 2002, 12:27:20 PM »
I've now decided to turn to the dark side and have Valen join my group.

I've talked to bodhi accepted her offer, accepted the little job and Bodhi initialises the speech for when Valen joins, Valen appears, Bodhi tells me not to be over pious and then the conversation starts again and keeps looping, creating a new Valen everytime. I've managed to get 20 Valens on screen at one time.

I've got all of the Mods from Westleys page except Illyich and Baldurdash. I also have Kesley and tashia mods on my game (both of whom are in my group)

Also I've downloaded valen v26 today to see if that would fix it but it hasn't, also the Setup Valen application says it was created 13 Aug 02, Modified 23 Aug 02 and accessed 29 Aug 02. I originally installed Valen about a month to two months ago.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Bodhi Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 01:14:28 PM »
It would appear that somewhere in there Valen was installed twice. This usually means that you had ShadowKeeper or NI or BGII open when you did the installation.

Uninstall valen. Remove *BOD*.DLG from your override directory. Reinstall Valen.                    

Caernafon

Bodhi Bug
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 02:18:29 PM »
I take it you mean BODHI.dlg, BODHI2.dlg and BODHIAMB.dlg

But I don't touch anyother Bodhi file such as BODHI.cre?                    

Caernafon

Bodhi Bug
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 03:39:34 PM »
Thanks, I've got it working now                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: