Author Topic: Cant find bodhi in the grave yard?  (Read 1996 times)

Flik103

Cant find bodhi in the grave yard?
« on: August 27, 2002, 06:23:14 AM »
Well since you need to join bodhi before you can get valen as an npc i got the 1500 needed then valen told me to go to the grave yard but when i did go there bodhi was no where to be seen. I rested at the grave yard for a while and she still did not appear. Im not sure if this is a BG2 bug or if its something to do with a compatability problem with another mod i have installed (shadows over soubar). Has anyone else had this trouble and found a way around it?                    

Caswallon

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 07:17:30 AM »
I had this problem once, too, and in pre-mod time, so probably it has nothing to do with mods (and I have once or twice read about other people experiencing this).
I suspected back then that it had something to do with me visiting the graveyard before I had the 15.000; Bodhi appeared and told me to come back with money in a rather unfriendly tone, but didn't appear later.

Unfortunately, I didn't try to find a solution, I just paid the thieves.

regards,
Cas                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 01:23:54 PM »
This is a BGII bug.

Try CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("bodhi")

in the graveyard. If she talks to you, great. If not, it means that some important game flag is missing. Usually this means that Valen talked to you ... but then you reloaded, and in this game she hasn't talked to you yet.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: