Author Topic: R there any bugs?  (Read 2385 times)

IronWolf of Tethyr

R there any bugs?
« on: August 12, 2002, 03:30:17 PM »
Hey guys! I just installed latest Valens mod v23 from Weimer's BGII mods.

I wanna know that are there any bugs found in this mod, if there are then please tell me from  where to get their fixes.  

Another thing is that i've already installed BGII ToB official patch so do I need to install it again after insatlling this patch?

Any help will be appreciated.  :)                    

[!--EDIT|IronWolf of Tethyr|Aug 12 2002, 10:38 PM--]

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
R there any bugs?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 03:49:15 PM »
Hey guys! I just installed latest Valens mod v23 from Weimer's BGII mods.

I wanna know that are there any bugs found in this mod, if there are then please tell me from  where to get their fixes.  

Another thing is that i've already installed BGII ToB official patch so do I need to install it again after insatlling this patch?

Any help will be appreciated.  :)
                   Hello again. Have you considered reading the README files associated with these bugs? They should all have "known bugs" sections.

Once again, do NOT re-install the ToB official patch.                    

R there any bugs?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 04:07:40 PM »
yeah i had.

i just posted these posts to know if there's some bug that's encountered after the mod's release and is not mentioned in the readme file.  :)                    

IronWolf of Tethyr

R there any bugs?
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2002, 04:12:51 PM »
yeah i had.

i just posted these posts to know if there's some bug that's encountered after the mod's release and is not mentioned in the readme file.  :)
                   that's me i forgot to log in before posting the reply.  :D  :D                    

Kish

R there any bugs?
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2002, 04:53:37 PM »
If anyone here knew about such a bug, they would mention it here, and Wes would either fix it or put it in the Known Bugs section, so that's not too likely.  As you can tell by the (sometimes extremely high) version numbers, the release of a Weimer mod is more a process than an event.                    

[!--EDIT|Kish|Aug 12 2002, 11:54 PM--]

Sir Loin of Beef

R there any bugs?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 11:38:51 PM »
I didn't want to start a new thread for a bug report so I added to this:

I triedy to install v24 but I keep getting an install error... Something about Sola.DLG not found.  I dumped v24 of Valen and reinstalled v23 with no problem or error messages.

Not that it makes a difference but all I run is:

Tashia
Valen
Item Upgrade
Ease of Use

I always uninstall/reinstall in the exact backwords order before using updated versions and I have never had a bit of trouble ever.  Dunno if anyone else has this prob but I can't get Valen v24 to install at all.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
R there any bugs?
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2002, 01:09:34 AM »
Sorry, my fault (left some debug code commented in). New version fixes that problem. Hope. :-)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: