Author Topic: Valen Voice Bug  (Read 2997 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Valen Voice Bug
« on: July 24, 2002, 05:40:44 PM »
Post C6 Valen still says "I serve my mistress and no other."

Fix it, weimer.                    

Kish

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 05:53:43 PM »
While you're at it, I'd suggest getting the "You are foolish to face my mistress!" combat line, too.                    

reiella

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 06:03:25 PM »
Would be nice to have another voice set though.  Except for those two lines, Valen uses my favorite PC soundset heh.  Vey confusing :).  Maybe I should just hunt for new soundsets for my PC :).                    

Kish

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 11:31:18 PM »
She also sounds just like three of her vampire hunters.   :wacko:                    

Blucher

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 11:38:06 PM »
I say keep the lines, even if they don't fit perfectly.  I'd rather hear something by the original actress than nothing (or worse, something voiced by a female fan).                    

Kish

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 05:23:29 AM »
That's interesting.  Out of curiosity, do you feel the same way about OriginalSolaufein's line, "In Lolths Name!", which is voiced, and which Wes replaces with the unvoiced line, "By Elistraee's Light"?                    

Blucher

Valen Voice Bug
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 03:56:30 PM »
That's interesting.  Out of curiosity, do you feel the same way about OriginalSolaufein's line, "In Lolths Name!", which is voiced, and which Wes replaces with the unvoiced line, "By Elistraee's Light"?
                   Actually, yeah.  I know it's stupid but I do.  I think SolaWeim is great, but I do kinda prefer the old LN Fighter Sola of the original game.  That's an old discussion though.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: