Author Topic: Ding0's Tweak Pack  (Read 128162 times)

Offline Angel

• Planewalker
Re: Ding0's Tweak Pack
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2015, 04:01:33 AM »
Angel,

does my beloved component "Summon set off traps" exclude flying creatures?

It seems to.  I see exceptions made for wraiths, air elementals, mists and the like.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2015, 12:31:01 AM »
It seems to.  I see exceptions made for wraiths, air elementals, mists and the like.

Yes, thank you.

I just wonder if non summons of that category and more (like flying familiars) are excluded from setting off traps in the original game.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:31:38 AM by Salk »

Offline Angel

• Planewalker
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2016, 03:57:07 AM »
A minor update, v23 is now available.  The main change is that the "Visible Ioun Stones" component will now support ioun stones from The Sorcerer's Place Collection (Ivory Ioun Stone), BG1 Quest Pack (Egg of the Frozen Spider) and BG1 Romantic Encounters (Thalantyr's Ioun Stone), as well as one ioun stone from Rogue Rebalancing that I overlooked in v22 (Verduris' Luckstone).

Offline AL|EN

• Planewalker
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:48 AM »
Angel, i would be really happy if you could create pull request to BWS repo with link,archive name and size changes :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:27:19 AM by AL|EN »
Project Infinity public BETA - mod manager for Infinity Engine games
Modder's Guide to Github - you cannot have progress without committing changes

Offline Angel

• Planewalker
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2018, 04:52:59 PM »
V24 is now available on GitHug.  Biggest change is that the mod should now work on BG1EE/Siege of Dragonspear.  Visual Ioun Stones now covers two ioun stones added by SoD (Trollblood Ioun Stone [bdioun01] and Blood Red Ioun Stone [bdioun02]), and Sensible Lore now takes shamans into account (they get the same lore as sorcerers).

I also further tweaked the code in places.  Most specifically, Enhanced Goodberries now patches the existing item and spell instead of copying in new ones, which should make it more compatible.

I also created myself a Linux version of the G3 ModPackaging tool, so archives for Windows, OSX and Linux can now also be downloaded from GitHub.  The download page is here:

https://github.com/AngelGryph/D0Tweak/releases/tag/v24

EDIT: The self-extracting archive for Windows did not work, replaced it with a .zip file.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 02:19:24 AM by Angel »

Offline Greenhorn

• Planewalker
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2020, 06:55:35 AM »
Mmm... Angel, is there a particular reason why your update is without weidu exe and such a pain to install on BGT or Tutu? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for your work but it is little tedious to unpack whole thing ( download, then inside downloaded and extracted D0Tweak-24 you must find d0tweak and extract in game folder as setup can't find it's tp. file and THEN you must manually insert weidu.exe and rename it correctly).

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2020, 06:11:46 AM »
Please note that the official download is here now: https://github.com/Pocket-Plane-Group/D0Tweak/releases
With mod packages and everything. :)

SamielArt

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2020, 12:42:51 AM »
V24 is now available on GitHug.  Biggest change is that the mod should now work on BG1EE/Siege of Dragonspear.  Visual Ioun Stones now covers two ioun stones added by SoD (Trollblood Ioun Stone [bdioun01] and Blood Red Ioun Stone [bdioun02]), and Sensible Lore now takes shamans into account (they get the same lore as sorcerers).

I also further tweaked the code in places.  Most specifically, Enhanced Goodberries now patches the existing item and spell instead of copying in new ones, which should make it more compatible.

I also created myself a Linux version of the G3 ModPackaging tool, so archives for Windows, OSX and Linux can now also be downloaded from GitHub.  The download page is here:

EDIT: The self-extracting archive for Windows did not work, replaced it with a .zip file.

Hi, this component can't be installed in BG1EE  "14: Kensai Ryu's Restored Drow Innate Abilities" I recieved this message : " component is not compatible with your game" Is not possible to run this component in BGEE1?? thanks

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: