Author Topic: Old Keto FAQ  (Read 4013 times)

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Old Keto FAQ
« on: April 22, 2004, 08:55:31 PM »
Q: Hey! Keto’s going to get finished?

A: Yeah.

Q: Come on. Really?

A: Yes, really.

Q: What took so long?

A: Well, Blue wasn’t convinced that it was quite finished. But since she’s occupied with other things, and we felt that the world had spoken out and said that a “V0.8 Keto” was better than no Keto at all, that it would be better to just finish what we could. Blue came to agree, so PPG is going to finish it and code it and release it.

Q: Where’s Blue?

A: She’s on the forum, but she’s busy with Other Things. She may be contributing further to Keto. We’ll see. Don’t pressure the poor girl. In case you’ve forgotten, she loves you so much she gave you Dungeon-Be-Gone.

Q: So, what should we expect to get?

A: An NPC that reflects the majority of Blue’s design, cleaned up and implemented, with some of the gaps she never got around to filled in. Keto will have an original portrait and original voicing, and a lot of banter. Basically, what you’ve expected all along, just a little different.

Q: What needs to be done, then?

A: We’re going through and triaging Blue’s work (much of which is on the order of a year and a half old) to see what’s good to go, what needs some reworking, and what should be dropped. Plus, we need to flesh out things like her interjections and see how detailed we want to make her personal quest.

Q: How about TOB?

A: There’s little if anything written for TOB, so that’s a decision we’ll make once Keto-SOA is out.

Q: Can we help?

A: There will be opportunities, including beta testing, once we get Keto implemented. Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 02:46:44 AM by jcompton »
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
Re: Keto FAQ
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 04:24:02 PM »
Got any more details about who Keto is, where she comes from, what role she plays?  I never saw the original thread, and I'm curious!
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings. I also review comics and books over at FanboyNation.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: