Author Topic: Trasnlation help for Item Upgrade v52  (Read 286 times)

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
Trasnlation help for Item Upgrade v52
« on: October 28, 2023, 09:03:05 AM »
Ragnarok pointed this out on Discord: Item Upgrade has simple, straightforward upgrades for the +1 and +2 Rings of Protection, but not for the +3 version. So I'm breaking my longstanding rule of 'no new upgrades' since this fits in precisely with other upgrades that Wes made.

A new upgrade, though, means new strings. I'd like help with...
dlg_original.tra
  • Typo in @12343 is fixed
  • New strings are @12350, @12351, @56790, @56791, @56792
dlg_revised.tra
  • New strings are @123484, @1234884, @1234984, @567853, @5678853, and @5678953
items.tra
  • New strings are @199 and @200. @200 may also be in the language-specific items_ee.tra
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

J_Beau

Re: Trasnlation help for Item Upgrade v52
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 10:04:59 AM »
A request for this mod. Could you break the items up into 2 components in the installation, weapons vs quality of life items. The weapons can often be OP but there are many items that make the game more enjoyable while not making fights too easy. For example combining the protection rings with regeneration or any of the boot combinations.  ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: