Author Topic: Portrait Change  (Read 776 times)

StewDaddy

Portrait Change
« on: January 04, 2022, 09:49:39 PM »
I have been trying to replace Holvir's profile pick but nothing I do seems to work. I am plating IWD EE and I have swapped out the pics with custom ones and named the new ones the same as the original based on size (per the size format of 169x266 for small, 420x660 for medium or 169x266 for medium and 420x660 for large). I also tried using EE Keeper but the new pics will not show up. The pics DO show up in game as an option for my player characters. Am I able to switch profile pics for Holvir and if so, how? Thanks!

StewDaddy

Re: Portrait Change
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 11:25:27 PM »
After a few more hours of investigation, I have found the solution. Copy the Portraits folder from the documents location and paste it into the game directory. Portraits was not a folder in the game directory so I had to create the folder. Seems like having the files in both locations works. Hope this helps someone else.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: