Author Topic: Error during WeiDu's automatic reinstallation process  (Read 533 times)

Belryll

Error during WeiDu's automatic reinstallation process
« on: February 04, 2022, 07:21:55 AM »
Dear community,

I was referred to this forum because I am having problems re-installing a certain mod via WeiDU. I'm currently translating some NPC mods and reinstall them from time to time, so I can test play them. Unfortunately there's a particular mod that keeps causing problems during WeiDU's automatic re-installation process. The mod in question ist Rhaella's Adrian.

This is the error report I get:

Error installing [Adrian fuer BGII -> Adrian ist Hexenmeister], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall ... (several mods)
Error re-installing [Adrian/Adrian.tp2] component 0
Try to re-install it manually.
Not_found

Re-installing [Adrian/Adrian.tp2] component 20
re-installing Using Language [English]

[Adrian/Adrian.tp2] component 20 fails component requirements, *not* re-installing

Manual installation is always successful but automatic re-installation for some reason always fails. It looks as though it fails to re-install the mod's main component itself.

Does anyone familiar with WeiDu have an idea why this keeps happening or can tell me what I can do to find out what is causing this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Belryll

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
Re: Error during WeiDu's automatic reinstallation process
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 02:45:32 AM »
I've been unable to reproduce this.
Not_found is not one of OCaml's helpful exceptions. It could be arising from anywhere. If you only have this problem with this particular mod, I'd have to say it's probably a mod bug.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: