Author Topic: Wild magic: PC sex change  (Read 1383 times)

In The Woods

Wild magic: PC sex change
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:28:50 PM »
Hello all. I am playing through BG2EE with Xan, bonded path. We're in the Wild Forest helping Neera and company out and...you guessed it...my CHARNAME has different parts now than they started with. The wiki says there are two versions of the notorious wild surge sex change: one that lasts for ten minutes, one that is permanent.

It's been well over ten minutes.

Xan doesn't appear to have noticed. Is this likely to break the romance at any point? I guess he doesn't have to worry about CHARNAME having his doomed moonblade baby anymore??

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Wild magic: PC sex change
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 09:32:13 AM »
I'm not sure the romance notices. I don't think it checks the gender again.

This was definitely not a topic before Neera came along...

In The Woods

Re: Wild magic: PC sex change
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 09:25:53 PM »
Thanks for the input--yeah, this is totally #wildmageproblems. I think Xan and Neera are kind of hilarious in a party together, and my philosophy is "more mages = more fun," so it's been a trip. I ended up going back to an earlier save for a number of reasons, but I followed that thread long enough to realize that yeah, looking like a drow is a much more significant turn-off for Xan than looking like a dude. Ah, elves.

I'm so enjoying this mod! He's really adorable as he gradually realizes that wait, maybe there is more than doom out there for him after all, and that freaks him out almost as much as the doom itself.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: