Author Topic: Original Xan voice for BG2:EE using BGT and BWS  (Read 4507 times)

Lizzah

Original Xan voice for BG2:EE using BGT and BWS
« on: October 01, 2017, 04:11:32 AM »
Hi, just a quick question. I've done a BGT (BG:EE,SOD and BG2:EE) install using BWS and I couldn't see the option to have Xan's original sound set in BG2 - only the option to have his BG2 voice set in BG1. I can see there is a separate download mod for that but as I had done a huge BWS install I was weary of just trying to mod it on top.

Is this an option using BWS that I've just missed or something that needs to be added?

Also love your mod thank you so much for creating it.

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
Re: Original Xan voice for BG2:EE using BGT and BWS
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 07:05:17 AM »
I've done a BGT (BG:EE,SOD and BG2:EE) install using BWS...
No you have not. The BGT is not EE compatible. The mods called EET ... coming from the EE "trilogy". Yeah, it's a BGEET too, sorta, but the proper way to say it is EET, or the (Baldur's Gate) Enhanced Edition Trilogy, not BGT, as that's the original non-WeiDU version of the Vanilla BG2:ToB game's mod... .
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:02:20 PM by The Imp »

Lizzah

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:56:30 AM »
Ok apologies for the small mess up with naming conventions, you're right it's EET but do you have an answer for my original question :P

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 02:26:58 AM »
Very belated answer: For having Xan's original BG1 soundset in BGII instead of chosing from one of the two (super, awesome, breathtaking - I'm not judging) custom voicesets shipped in Xan BGII, you can find the mod "Xan BG1 Soundset for BG2" here.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:27:32 AM by jastey »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: