Author Topic: Drow won't spawn in Enge's shop  (Read 5193 times)

Offline evildevil

• Planewalker
Drow won't spawn in Enge's shop
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:12:58 PM »
Made it to the Promenade for the first time in Chapter 6. The boy gave me the note and told me to head to Enge's Shop. Only people there are Enge and Hublepot. Is there a console command to force him to appear? I tried spawning O#LLMESS, which I'm guessing is the right creature. But he won't talk to me. Is there an extra variable needed too? Thank you.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Drow won't spawn in Enge's shop
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 01:37:04 AM »
The (very late) answer to your question would be CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("O#LLQuest","GLOBAL",1).

Offline evildevil

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 10:07:10 PM »
Better late than never, thanks. If it happens during my next playthrough, I'll know what to do!

Offline karlstegger

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 01:41:35 AM »
Why doesn't this work for me? I talked to the boy but when I go to Enge's shop, no drow messenger is there. I tried to set the global to both 0 and 1 but it doesn't help. Any other way to spawn the messenger or perhaps skip the messenger and spawn Kimmuriel in the sewers?

The mod normally works fine for me, this is the first time I've experienced this.

EDIT:
Got it to work by spawning the drow messenger first C:CreateCreature("O#LLMESS") and then afterwards setting the global to 1 in order to be able to talk to him.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 02:54:00 AM by karlstegger »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: