Author Topic: NPC not transferring to Heart of Winter...Help???  (Read 4540 times)

jack russell

NPC not transferring to Heart of Winter...Help???
« on: March 24, 2015, 10:59:42 PM »
Hello I just finished playing IceWind Dale EE with your NPC mod and am about to start Heart of Winter. After beating the last boss I was hoping to start up HoW with my party from the original game, but I'm having problems. My main character transferred over fine (he's at his current level and has all of his inventory), but none of the other NPC characters are showing up. I can find them sitting in the bar at the starting town in HoW, but they're all at level 1 and don't have any of their stuff.

Can somebody help me figure out how to get my NPC party from the original game into the expansion? I'd really hate to have to open up EE Keeper and individually imput all my parties stats/items into HoW.

BTW it was a great mod. Doubt I would've picked up this game without it

jack russell

Re: NPC not transferring to Heart of Winter...Help???
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 11:01:28 PM »
Almost forgot to mention...I'm playing on PC

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: NPC not transferring to Heart of Winter...Help???
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 01:55:35 AM »
Hi! I should mention that Heart of Winter is not meant to be played right after Icewind Dale - it is either a completely separate campaign, or it's supposed to be played inside the main campaign - after Chapter 3/4/5.

You can play Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter with all your characters, if you use your console to move to Kuldahar area, then talk to Hjollder and let him transfer you to Heart of Winter areas.

(If you want to get romance dialogue, though, I would recommend setting SetGlobal("O#TeriMatch","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("O#NellaMatch","GLOBAL",1) - if you're romancing Nella and Teri - this way you'll get your romance dialogue in HoW).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: