Author Topic: BG1UB - EE compatible version - [Updated 2016-04-12]  (Read 55006 times)

Offline MtMad

• Planewalker
Re: BG1UB - EE compatible version - [Updated 2016-04-12]
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2017, 04:32:42 AM »
Thank You for the great work.

I have problem that I isolated to be related with the mysterious vial component.
Dialog with Berrun Ghastkill after clearing mines and finding (2) mysterious vials is completely garbage (parts of some item description). This happens even if I do not have the vials in my inventory.

Also the dialog choice with Taerom Fuiruim after clearing Nashkel mines is bugged there is the extra dialog choice(item name) and rest of the dialog is again item description.

Steam version BGEE v2.3.67.3 (Siege of Dragospear installed)
(The dialogs are different if I instal Lure of sirines call before mysterious vial)

Quest rewards seem to be delivered normally

EDIT:
Now I directly ran to Branwen and Tranzig and again completely random dialog(fixed by removing Branwen and Tranzig) so i'm starting to think that the underlying Siege of the Dragonspear might affect the UB installation
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:17:35 AM by MtMad »

Offline MtMad

• Planewalker
Re: BG1UB - EE compatible version - [Updated 2016-04-12]
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2017, 01:20:32 PM »
Ok.

That requierement I have somehow missed. Thanks for the advice.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: