Author Topic: NPC initated flirts (Jaheira) not working  (Read 4502 times)

MyName

NPC initated flirts (Jaheira) not working
« on: August 13, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
Alright, I didn't think this would be that annoying... but it is. I can initiate flirts just fine, nothing is wrong there, but Jaheira hasn't said a thing. I'm at the point where I'm about to go and kill the big fire giant outside of Saradush, and I know NPC initiated flirts don't activate until the second love talk or so, but I get the feeling it should be happening by now (especially since she's already done a couple love chats by now.) Anyone know what the issue might be?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: NPC initated flirts (Jaheira) not working
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 12:44:15 AM »
Nope, should be working fine. How many ovetalks have you had? What's your JaheiraRomanceActive variable? Have you asked her not to flirt with you accidentally via the player-initiated menu?

MyName

Re: NPC initated flirts (Jaheira) not working
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 10:28:50 AM »
Are the overtalks just the normal lovetalks in TOB? If that's the case I think the last one was after Gorion and Khalid appeared in the swamps and she was all pissed off about that, then apologized for snapping at my PC or something like that. I'm just confused as to why they haven't happened yet. The JaheiraRomanceActive variable is at 2. Normally I wouldn't care, but there's little dialogue between NPCs and PCs as is in TOB, feels kinda dull and quiet without people chatting it up, like in SOA.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: