Author Topic: Sellswords: German version  (Read 4568 times)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Sellswords: German version
« on: March 27, 2014, 02:53:27 PM »
Hi Kulyok,
here is the German translation, this time with the utf-8 formatted tras for the BGII:EE version. If you need help implementing the automatic loading of the different formatted tras, let me know!
Translation was done by Gerri.

Sellswords_German_2.zip

Btw: I enjoyed Jan's interjections tremendously. Usually I roll my eyes if I see Jan banters ("that reminds me of aunt blablabla) - but his interjections in the Sellswords made me really giggle.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Sellswords: German version
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 03:31:38 PM »
Thank you very much! My eyes are closing now, but I'll work with these files tomorrow.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 06:54:32 AM »
Since I don't want to "close" Jastey's announcement on G3, I'll only announce it here, but loudly:

GERMAN VERSION IS LIVE!

Yay! The Sellswords v4 now has a German translation! Huge thanks to Gerri for translating the mod, and my thanks to Jastey for proofreading and delivering. Please, feel free to announce it on German forums, play and enjoy.

And let me know if something's wrong, naturally.

P.S. Russian players also get a BG2EE-compatible Russian translation, though I'm not sure if it helps anyone any.

And, yes, in other news, Jastey's mods still need testers, so, please, check them out. And our very own BG1 Romantic Encounters is close enough to a beta, so if you're in the mood for some BG1 romance, check us out at G3 RE forum! We've even got a brand new BG1 RE forum, too. (It's, um, even below Inactive Projects at the moment, but give us time, and we'll climb to the top!)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »
Thank you very much for the quick upload!

And the BG1RE forum is still hidden. Not much to see yet, anyway. But that'll change!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: