Author Topic: Compatability with other mods  (Read 5630 times)

Offline kiwidoc_again

• Planewalker
Compatability with other mods
« on: September 13, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »
I'm thinking of playing a game with a shed load of your mods ... just your mods (and G3 fix and tweaks). I'm proposing to install: Coran, Xan, Dungeon Crawl, Sell Swords and Back to Brynnlaw. Are you aware of any problems with either the technical stuff, or the plot/game play side of things?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Compatability with other mods
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 01:13:13 AM »
You'll be completely fine, these are made to work with each other, as well as with other mods. You'll have conversations from Xan regarding Dungeon Crawl, Sellswords and Back to Brynnlaw, too, and Coran works fine with them.

Have a fun playthrough!

houster123

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 06:44:34 AM »
Hi there.
First of all thanks, this is a good idea and seems interesting- just started it.
All mage enemies are standing like dopes, doing nothing. I suspect this is because I installed SCS ii.
Maybe the battle scripts went wrong?
Also got a piece of dialogue about dora when the underdark balor used some special ability on me-instead of the ability's name i suspect. Probably also somthing with SCS, because it modifies demons too.
Any advice about fixing that without starting a new game?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
Scripts: I think it might be SCS II, yep.  I'm not sure if DavidW is around, but if/when he is, let him modify the files - he's the script genius. :D I'll ask him when I get the chance.

Different dialogue file - that's a scrambled install, happens sometimes when you reinstall and reload an old save game, or run two setup-mod's at once, or something similar. If it bothers you and is getting worse, reinstall, if not, feel free to ignore it. (It's commond for all mods)

And thank you for your reports!

kitasemuatanah

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:26:18 PM »
Got this with 54 other mods installed (including scs), just got back from Brynnlaw and what a cracking mod! No problems at all. Kudos to you sir for this superb mod. Xan is my must have buddy now and also loving the Sellsword mod. Got Coran a bit late but will be grinding it again next time by with him. Do keep 'em coming!

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 03:20:47 PM »
Thank you! Very glad you liked it! (and, yes, should go and work on "that other mod")

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: