Author Topic: Bug and typo reports for v4  (Read 14751 times)

Azaghal

Re: Bug and typo reports for v4
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 02:47:06 AM »
Hello everybody,

I can't find the person I'm supposed to meet in the docks. The warehouse is empty. When I create the one mentioned in the walkthru he has nothing to say to me. So the mod doesn't continue.

Is this maybe an incompatibility with the lich-in-the-docks-part from Tactics mod (IIRC)? I have that one installed and it uses the warehouse too. But the lich is long dead in my game...

Thanks for any advice!

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 04:07:02 AM »
You've met the messenger next to the Ribald's Mart on the Promenade, yes? And then you went to the docks, to the warehouse, and the guy wasn't there, do I understand correctly?
Okay, yeah, it's probably the Tactics mod, because it's a very old mod that overwrites everything, and it should be installed _before_ any newer mods, practically in the beginning(your Weidu.log in your game directory tells you which mods are installed and in what order). Back to Brynnlaw is compatible with it, and it doesn't overwrite files, but it should be installed afterwards.

You can continue playing, just do this:

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal("O#BrynnQuest","GLOBAL",3)
CLUAConsole: CreateCreature("O#ROSLIN")

Azaghal

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 12:58:17 AM »
Thank you for your quick reply, Kulyok!

Yes, you got me right. Was a bit cryptic, trying to avoid spoilers. And indeed my WeiduLog confirms Tactics was installed after your mod. So we probably have the scapegoat. I used BWS for the installation, so maybe they should get the information, too.

Even better - your solution helped with proceeding the mod. Since I love Dungeon Crawl and Sellswords, I would have been sorry to miss this one. Great work. Excellent modding, fully matching the original game in quality! Fine dialogues, no bugs for me (well, except this one, which is not your fault) so far. Congrats and again - thank you.