Author Topic: Questpack: does someone wishes to help me fixing the bugs?  (Read 2495 times)

Sergio1992

Questpack: does someone wishes to help me fixing the bugs?
« on: February 18, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm an avid fan of this mod: I'm playing it, and sadly I found some bugs, that shouldn't be there, because this mod is a jewel and should work flawlessly!

My skills on fixing bug is lacking, so I wonder if there is anyone that is willing to help me. I will help the eventual volunteer playtesting it and together we shall improve it!

Thanks for the attention.

Sergio

Sergio1992

Re: Questpack: does someone wishes to help me fixing the bugs?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm an avid fan of this mod: I'm playing it, and sadly I found some bugs, that shouldn't be there, because this mod is a jewel and should work flawlessly!

My skills on fixing bug is lacking, so I wonder if there is anyone that is willing to help me. I will help the eventual volunteer, by playtesting it*, and together we shall improve it!

Thanks for the attention.

Sergio

Offline hook71

• Planewalker
Re: Questpack: does someone wishes to help me fixing the bugs?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:51:23 PM »
GeN1e has shown some interest in updating this mod but it might be a while. The best thing you can do for now is to report any bugs you find here so they aren't missed when the time comes for this mod to be updated.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: