Author Topic: Installation help please  (Read 3170 times)

Offline BILRO

• Planewalker
Installation help please
« on: June 25, 2012, 01:16:39 PM »

I'm very confused on how to add mods.  bg1 unfinished  especially. I installed Bg1tutu and it works fine. At first I installed bg1 unfinished in the folder tutu easy created. This didn't work. Then I installed bg1u in the original baldurs gate directory and used tutu again. The game runs but I can't tell if bg1unfinished is working. Did I do I right?  Can someone please explain how to add mods when using tutu? I've spent so much time trying to figure it out.  Thanks 

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Installation help please
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »
The mod has to be installed into the EasyTutu folder if you want to play it with Tutu. For installation help, I would need more information than installation "didn't work". Did you unzip the mod content into the EasyTutu folder? Did you execute the bg1ub.exe? What was the error message? Please post your weidu.log and the bg1ub.DEBUG (both in the EasyTutu folder) here.

Offline BILRO

• Planewalker
Re: Installation help please
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »
thanks i got it to work. 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: