Author Topic: Bug! Cant talk to Jhasso in seven sun basment!  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Falendor

• Planewalker
Bug! Cant talk to Jhasso in seven sun basment!
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:01:23 AM »
I have Easytutu on windows 7, no other mods.
after killing the ganger in the seven suns building your supposed to talk to him and then be able to tell scar whats been going on but instead of a conversation it just gives the "X has nothing to say to you" red letters message.

If anyone knows how to just fix the quest switch that would be great.  If anyone knows how to acutally fix this that would be even better.

cant move forward in the game tell i get that working  :'(

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Bug! Cant talk to Jhasso in seven sun basment!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »
Hey, welcome to PPG!

Not sure whether it's the reason, but still: I think Jhasso's dialogue is script-triggered - he should approach you himself. When I do this quest, I always talk to the fatmen-gangers first, then go upstairs, talk to them again, and then they recognize me as a threat, change into doppelgangers and fight. When I go to the basement, all doppelgangers attack me, I kill them, and only then, when combat is over, Jhasso approaches me. Um, I think. But then again, I always have BG1 NPC installed, so this may not be useful at all.

(Aaaand I think that you can move forward in game - you can go and report to Scar without involving Jhasso at all).

Offline Falendor

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!

nope looks like that wont work, i can agro the dopplegangers but they dont give me a journal update.  also one of the merchants on the first level has the "X has nothing to say to you," i think i remember him not being a ganger.  cant find scar anywhere but i can talk to duke elton and i have nothing to report to him.

Offline Falendor

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 11:54:04 PM »
Ok so you CAN get the plot to move along if you just go and break into the Iron Throne building next door.  i usally like to get more of a plot point before that but it works, might be confusing to someone who has not played through the game or (like me) has not played through it in sevral years.
thanks for the help.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: