Author Topic: Where does it go?  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Shadowblade

• Planewalker
Where does it go?
« on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:50 AM »
I have TSC and ToB and Tutu installed but where do I put UB? It installs into BG1 with no problem but I get errors in BG2 (like the elf racial bonuses)although it seemed to work fine when installed inrto BG2 alone. The readme doesn't make it clear. Taerum repetedly buys ankheg shells from me but doesn't take it or give me the money and I get XP for the contaminated ore but Thalantyr isn't interested in the mystrious liquid until I re-installed it back into BG2 directory.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Offline Shadowblade

• Planewalker
Re: Where does it go?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 06:14:13 AM »
Now Keldath won't acknowledge I have a Wyvern's head.  What have I done wrong as BG1UB seems to have screwed a lot of the quests and rewards.

Although it's probablly me

Cheers

Hurricane

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:46:07 PM »
If you are using Tutu, then BG1UB should only be installed once, namely into the finished Tutu installation, not into BG2 alone and not into BG1 alone. Unfortunately, a lot of problems and "screw-ups" are to be expected if the installation is messy. You should make a clean set-up from scratch.
If the "Coran and the Wyverns" component is installed, Kelddath will ONLY take the wyvern's heads from the special wyvern's cave, not ANY wyvern's head. Maybe that is what you tried?

Offline Shadowblade

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 04:34:23 AM »
As I'm not on line at home I don't read as much as I should. I followed the G3 tweak pack advice on install order and re-installed everything from scratch in the correct order but I used Easytutu instead of the mixture of old versions I had.

I've never seen anything so astonishing.

Everything is working beautifully, the game never looked so good, not a single crash and it's smooth and zippy as anything. And 3D acceleration works.

And the water is BLUE!

Easytutu is incredible and whoever was involved in making it are astonishingly clever. And BG1UB is working just fine. Although I wanted the reward for the wyvern heads. But I just sold 25 of them to Feldepost.

Cheers

~

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: