Author Topic: Strange bug (?) on easytutu..  (Read 2105 times)

Outonaapuri

Strange bug (?) on easytutu..
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:07:21 PM »
Well it installs and starts up properly and goes to the main game, but its missing the lower bar on gui. You know the one where all the quickslot buttons and the "text-window" is. Normal bg1 and bg2 dont have this problem.

And of course i have tried reinstallin everything with and without patches and hotfixes and everything about 11 times over, no results..

Any ideas someone?  ;D

Outonaapuri

Re: Strange bug (?) on easytutu..
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:48:02 AM »
Well i worked this one out myself.. Widescreen mod fucked something up even on fresh install on same location (on bg2), did a fresh install of bg2 on different location and boom, it works  ::)

Offline Jarno Mikkola

• The Imp.
  • Planewalker
    • website jocuri
Re: Strange bug (?) on easytutu..
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:12:34 AM »
Well i worked this one out myself.. Widescreen mod fucked something up even on fresh install on same location (on bg2), did a fresh install of bg2 on different location and boom, it works  ::)
Well, the Tutu has a new Graphical User Interface, and when the Widescreen mod is installed it modifies the original files... which the Tutu GUI replaces, but as the files are not made to fit the new size of the Widescreened GUI, the parts of the interface disappears...
So the Tutu needs to be made from the vanilla BG2... and then you can use the Widescreen mod on the game in the Tutu directory, and have widescreened Tutu game.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: