Author Topic: Flirt pack not working  (Read 7556 times)

Kratos

Flirt pack not working
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:57:16 AM »
Hi I installed the Flirt Pack recently but have not been getting any flirts in game. I have a romance with Aerie which is fairly well advanced but when I try to talk to her it just says the usual "Aerie has nothing to say to you". She has also not initiated any flirts. I have installed the ease of use mod with the romance bug fixes. In Shadow Keeper I noticed that the Global Variable FWAERIESTARTFLIRTSOA was set at 0 so I changed it to 1 but this has not made any difference. Does anyone know how to fix this? My understanding was that the Flirt Pack should work fine for an existing saved game with a ongoing romance.

-Thanks

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Flirt pack not working
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »
It should work, yes. I'm not sure, but check your Weidu.log to see if Flirt Pack is installed(Aerie component specifically) - it is possible that the mod isn't installed currently. If not, then run Setup-NPCFlirts.exe from your game directory(not the .exe archive you downloaded). Also, your character must be a match with Aerie(a male human/elf/half-elf-halfling, so there should be a match).

Kratos

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

Looks like its installed properly. I don't have the Solaufein mod installed so would that be causing issues. And yes my character is a human male who has already commenced a romance with Aerie

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:53:40 AM »
Hmm. If I remember correctly, the flirts may be disabled if you slept with Aerie in the end, because then she breaks up. Also, no romance before the second LT in ToB, in the Underdark and within the first four(I think) talks of SoA. Other than that, if your AerieRomanceActive is at 1 or 2 and AerieMatch is at 1, I'm out of options, really - except starting a new game. Um. Sorry about that. (Naturally, I assume you don't have multiromancing installed except the bug fixes, because Flirt Pack is just not built with multiromancing in mind).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: