Author Topic: Additional cre to fix for comp. 16  (Read 2528 times)

PsychoWedge

Additional cre to fix for comp. 16
« on: June 06, 2010, 08:55:19 AM »
Hi,

I'm in the middle of my BGT playthrough and I just met Pallonia (pallon.cre) in AR9500 (just south of Candlekeep). The Name suggests she's female but her gender flag is male. That in itself isn't really a problem as long as one doesn't use a mod like InfinityAnimations that changes animation based on flags. Right now Pallonia is walking around with ne male duskmen animation.  ;D

If you would include a fix for her in your Creature Corrections then that minor bug could be avoided in the future.

If you do not fix wrong gender flags with this mod/component I'd appreciate a hint in the right direction to where I should report this. ^^

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
Re: Additional cre to fix for comp. 16
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:48:30 AM »
Well, I don't know who maintains this mod anymore now that Ascension64 is semi-retired (my guess is "no one") but I guess I'd agree that the name at least seems to suggest a female character. If so, then it's a bug in the unmodded BG1 game, as pallon.cre is a male with the semi-androgynous male monk animation by default. I suppose it's a bit of a dead giveaway that "she" has a female soundset. So I guess I could switch it to female in Infinity Animations. If plainab is still maintaining the BG1 Fixpack, you could report it there too, though last I heard, he got hooked on some other game.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: