Author Topic: Faldorn Alternative Quest  (Read 4387 times)

Offline strontium dog

• Planewalker
Faldorn Alternative Quest
« on: December 27, 2009, 07:49:31 AM »
In c.2006, I asked about the possibility of doing an alternative Faldorn quest in which people would get the option of siding with Faldorn against the city of Trademeet and its immediate allies, and getting Faldorn as a joinable NPC , of course. You mentioned that you'd got some half-finished version of this Faldorn alternative, at the time. I was just wondering if you had any plans on completing this option as I believe it is very important?

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
Re: Faldorn Alternative Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 04:45:12 AM »
I am sorry if it comes out as sarcastic, but who do you refer to when you say "you"?

Offline strontium dog

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 07:18:31 AM »
I seem to recall it was SimDingo I was talking to, before. Whoever the guy is who's in charge of the mod.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:53:59 AM »
I seem to recall it was SimDingo I was talking to, before. Whoever the guy is who's in charge of the mod.

The author is SimDing0 but there's not been any work done on this mod for years. There's not been a mantainer since the 2.3 release (April 2006).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: