Author Topic: Changes in Hard Times V2 and in-game upgrade possibility?  (Read 2676 times)

Offline monsieurrigsby

• Planewalker
Hi all,

Couldn't find any definitive info on this either here or MacReady's main EasyTutu/Hard Times site so here goes...

He upgraded Hard Times to V2 on 08 Feb 2009, but there's no changelog of the differences to V1. I'm currently in a game with V1 and am interested in what might have changed and, if there's anything particularly worth moving to V2 for, whether it is wise to uninstall V1 and install V2 with a "live" saved game?? Guessing the answer might be "It depends....", but, hey, worth a shot.

In general, would it be possible to have a Hard Times changelog on the main site, to complement the EasyTutu one?? It's a fantastic mod and has really helped add the "I'm a hunted guy with nothing who needs to take on the world" vibe that is sadly missing in vanilla BG1.

Offline Acrux

• Planewalker
Re: Changes in Hard Times V2 and in-game upgrade possibility?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:35:51 PM »
I don't have any answers for you, but as I just installed v2 this morning, I'll be interested in knowing what changes there are as well.  :D

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »
Changes are minor and not worth upgrading mid-game.  I essentially removed some small tweaks that were based upon a faulty assumption.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline monsieurrigsby

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »
OK, cheers, I'll soldier on then with my 'ikkle non-magic weapons and empty purse  :'(  ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: