Author Topic: Anyone Get this Glitch with Pit Fighter?  (Read 11135 times)

Offline FarisCultist

• #1 Pirate Lover!
  • Planewalker
  • "I want to see buttons of me around town."
    • Counter-Strike Clan: Heaven or Hell Forums
Anyone Get this Glitch with Pit Fighter?
« on: May 23, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »
Here's the situation. I JUST made the Pit-Fighter. I went around the dungeon and leveled up once. I go check my HP, at level 7 it said "541 HP"... No joke. I tested it out, sure enough, I had 541 hp! When I actually leveled him, he got 8 more HP, as per his HD.

He was a "Saint Character" too! I was rolling his stats. How I do it is "If the total stats don't add up to 80+ they're worthless." So my FIRST roll was the highest I've ever gotten 87! (The next highest I could achieve was 84 points). So "Yippy!" Well, to bolster the fact of this guy stats I put it into strength to get the exceptional strength bonus... 18/92 (Pretty high roll)! "Wowzers! This was sent by the Bhaal himself!" Then to boot that 'luck' I had that HP glitch!

That was insane. My engine made the spawn of Bhaal and Shar or something! Cause that truly was a Godling! Haha :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: