Author Topic: Getting Valen  (Read 6710 times)

Eric

Getting Valen
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:48 AM »
do you you have to Join Bodi to get her or can you join the shadow and still get her?

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
Re: Getting Valen
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »
From the mod's Readme:

Valen will be offered to you as a joinable NPC if you side with Bodhi in Chapter 2. She'll be hanging around the graveyard after you accept Bodhi's offer. Bodhi now allows pure thieves to side with her (originally she did not so that you wouldn't mess up the thief stronghold).

Eric

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »
thanks for the reply i must of missed that,  i just made a new thief to go evil in the game and wanted to try her out, but after becoming a guild leader of on of the shadow thieves guild i did not really want to join with her but i will make it work some how.

maybe this is explained in the can but when you first meet here she is human when dose she become a vampire and is their any problem of going out in the day with her?

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »
She's always a vampire, but her avatar is that of a human female rogue.

During the day her abilities are diminished, yes. But it's a very small price to pay for her destructive power.

Eric

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 09:16:14 PM »
i'm new to this mod thing and pretty sure i have very thing right it said it was installed but iv walked all over the gave yard and can't find her?  iv joined her but where is she?   dose it have to be night to get her?  where is she in the grave yard?

Eric

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:54 PM »
Never mind i got it now i had to go back to an old save

Eric

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 11:46:24 PM »
She is really cool and powerful but hard to control in battle and some time messes up battle tactics where you don't want a frontal assault.  the point of stealth is kinda lost on her if she just runs in at every battle,  but other that that i love what you done with her.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: