Author Topic: Can you get Nalia Pregnant? (**Spoiliers Maybe?**)  (Read 5575 times)

Offline MrFrost

• Throw Back Dungeon Master
  • Planewalker
  • All Your Base Belong To Us
Can you get Nalia Pregnant? (**Spoiliers Maybe?**)
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »
Simple enough, can you get Nalia preggos in this mod like you can with Arie? I had always though that was a really neat plot item for Arie's romance. Anyhow if anyone knows the answer please let me know. An while i am at it is there any other romances besides Arie that you can have a child? Both in game and or as a Mod NPC?
"I can kill with a single word. I can hurl a ball of fire into the midst of my enemies. I rule a squadron of skeletal warriors, who can destroy by touch alone. I can raise a wall of ice to protect those I serve. The invisible is discernible to my eyes. Ordinary magic spells crumble in my presence."

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Can you get Nalia Pregnant? (**Spoiliers Maybe?**)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
Thank God, no.

(to both questions)

Offline MrFrost

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 10:07:07 AM »
lol, thanks i suppose. Though i think it would have had added to the mod quite abit. Just an thought though.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:49:50 AM by MrFrost »
"I can kill with a single word. I can hurl a ball of fire into the midst of my enemies. I rule a squadron of skeletal warriors, who can destroy by touch alone. I can raise a wall of ice to protect those I serve. The invisible is discernible to my eyes. Ordinary magic spells crumble in my presence."

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 08:57:33 PM »
It's really tough to do in epic fashion. I seriously doubt I will introduce it into de'Arnise Romance.

The PC can become pregnant as part of the Kelsey romance, which I thought was an interesting experiment.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

VestDan

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
It's really tough to do in epic fashion.

I'm now trying to contemplate how an epic pregnancy would work.  :o

Whichever way, seems to me that would be the sort of thing that would have to wait until ToB, probably late, possibly an epilogue thing. Particularly dealing with a human pregnancy, which is a known commodity, versus elven pregnancy which you can invent all sorts of shenanigans with so it doesn't impact gameplay.

Offline MrFrost

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:50:43 PM »
i think it may be something worth looking into for an expansion that would add some flavor to the mod. Plus there is alot that can happen when you have to worry bout your child while adventuring around farun. The kid could get kidnapped by an old enemy whom you thought you vanquished, or Nalia could run off with the child overburdened with the stress of parenthood and sword slinging. Ah just throwing it out there.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: