Author Topic: bg1 and bg2 small mod ideas.  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Neirfane

• Strange among the strange
  • Planewalker
bg1 and bg2 small mod ideas.
« on: December 04, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »
i was thinking a tutu mod you could have a series of bounty hunter quests given by Oublek from nashkel, starting after the defeat of greywolf.  doing take down missions for bonus xp would be a lot better than camping ankhegs and wyverns for more xp.

bg2 i've always wanted to have a mindflayer npc join my group. LN wildmage sounds good.

3 thinks i hate the most about bg2 is level drain, mind flayers, and stun.  maybe you could do some conveinance tweaks on spells like negative plane protection. make it party wide buff and/or increase the duration. add more negative energy protections price is no object. lol.

kits that don't suck. i realize the hard coded limitations, but how about some npc or pc having psionic blast etc. some oldy but goodies from PHB 1st edition. :D
i'm rambling. lol gonna head out on that note

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: bg1 and bg2 small mod ideas.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 01:10:23 AM »
Bounty hunting is nice, yeah. Assassinations offers something of the kind(mission 7, for example) - I enjoy doing it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: