Author Topic: Many mods, will they be compatible ?  (Read 3022 times)

Offline goblinsly

• Planewalker
Many mods, will they be compatible ?
« on: October 26, 2008, 04:04:19 PM »
Since this is my first post here, hello everyone.   ;)

I, as most of you, completed BG2 and expansion with tactics and ascension many times. But baldurs gate still draws me to play it again and again ( i wonder why todays games dont  ::) ).
This time i wanted to add more mods that add more monsters, improve their AI, makes them tougher, add quests, etc.

This is the order i plan on installing the game:

BG2-SOA
BG2-TOB
BG2-TOB Official Patch
BG2 fixpack ( weidus fixpack including baldurash fixes and text fixes )
DeeperShadowsofAmn
Sword Coast Stratagems II
ImprovedAsylum
Azengaard Tactical Encounter
The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
Tactics mod
Ascension mod

Like i said, i want the game to be tougher but make it soo without changing to storyline or dialogs too much ( the only 2 fixes that do this basicly are Tactics and Ascension, changing ending of SOA and TOB ). Endings of both games basicly are hard enough for me. I want other quests to be harder, like Slavery in atlahala quest, circus, random spawns, etc.
If there are any other mods like that i could use, please tell me. But no mods with adding new weapons ( even with Kensei Katana i feel like i am cheating ), altering DnD system or improving it to newer one )

ps: i didnt know where to put this topic, if necesary, move it. But since most mods are from weidu, i hope it will be ok.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:07:49 PM by goblinsly »

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
Re: Many mods, will they be compatible ?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 05:38:39 AM »
A good place to ask for megamods and tactical challanges is SHS Forum - Mega Mod Help (click me).

Greetings Leomar

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: