Author Topic: Bodhi final fight!! HELP PLZ!  (Read 3765 times)

Offline _sHeRrIdAn_

• Planewalker
Bodhi final fight!! HELP PLZ!
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »
ok heres the thing.....

i was doing a romance with anomen and when bodhi took him to her lair i followed but when i tried to get in through the door to her it said something like ..."only when my kin are dead may you enter".....or something along those lines....well no matter what i did i couldnt get in so ( :-X) i cheated a bit and teleported myself with a cheat into the stairway . i went into the room for the final confrontation to get anomen and the rhynn lanthorn and theres nothing there!! no bodhi anomen or anything,....i tried spawning bodhi (there was dialogue that sounded rite ) and killed her but when she went to her coffin i couldnt stake her or anything!!!   

can someone tell me how to rectify this??  no previous saved games as mosst were currupted so im a bit stuck!!!!!! HELP ME!!!

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
Re: Bodhi final fight!! HELP PLZ!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »
no previous saved games as mosst were currupted so im a bit stuck!!!!!! HELP ME!!!
I fear you may be Fcuk'ed, and not in a good way. Saved-game corruptions may be a bigger problem than this.

First, describe what's happening with the corrupted saves.

Second, copy/paste contents of your weidu.log
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline _sHeRrIdAn_

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »
THANK U!!!!   OMG FINALLY !! lol

he..he..he ....erm look soz but i hav no idea wot a weidi log thing is....explain and ill be happy to do it ......see ive been playin baldurs gate for like eva....(thats a bit of a overstaement seein as im only 17) but i no the game insid out and completed it dozens of times.....and ive never had any problems at all....not blaming it on the quest pack but i only downloaded it a couple of days before i went to kill bodhi ....

oh and another small Q...not critical but hey!

rite now on the boo quest when i had the chance to get boo back for minsc i wasnt allowed....it only came up with the evil lyin dialogue not the dialogue that gets boo back......from wot u said bout me bein fu*ed  im probly gunna have to start again...but is there any way to stop the boo and bodhi thing later on in my new game??

oh and why is no one answerin my Q??

Offline Rika

• thug life baby
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »

Because we (they) have inadequate information to help you.
So if the devil wants to dance with you, you'd better say never cuz the dance with the devil might last you forever

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »

Because we (they) have inadequate information to help you.

And many of we (they|us) don't understand teenage/chat-speak. _sHeRrIdAn_, a small amount of slang-(Eng)Lish is tolerably but even a little bit of proper grammar and spelling will go a long way.

Ok, let's go down the list...

weidu.log is in your game folder. "game folder" being wherever BGmain.exe is located.

For future reference, you got some learning to do about the game setup, for when you get interested in and want to install other mods. Here's [one helpful link], but there are others and maybe even better ones around. You don't have to read everything in the thread but keep the link handy, you'll come back to it.

You didn't describe what's wrong with the corrupted saves. Don't matter, your game is hosed. You have the option of (1) continuing to play, hoping to make it to the end-game without too disastrous problems; (2) start a new game, first doing a clean, fresh installation of BG2 and then correct order-install of mods.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: