Author Topic: When finished with SoA and this mod (quick question)  (Read 3666 times)

Offline OnionKing

• Planewalker
When finished with SoA and this mod (quick question)
« on: June 14, 2008, 02:05:23 PM »
Since there is no ToB content with this mod. I was wondering if you could tell me how or if you can continue ToB as if you have been romancing a different person. (like changing global variables) I apologize if this doesnt fit with the topic but i didnt know where else to ask this. Oh and Excellent work with this mod its incredible! ;D

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: When finished with SoA and this mod (quick question)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »
We only change the Bioware romance variables, but no, we don't "release" you to romance other characters simply because we don't have TOB content at the moment. It would be fairly trivial for you to make the change yourself once you reach TOB (as Nalia's script will no longer be policing that sort of thing.)
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline OnionKing

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »
so how do i start romancing Aerie when i reach ToB? im romancing Nalia in SoA. sorry it might be trivial but i dont know how to do it :-[

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)

should do it.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline OnionKing

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »
ok wait i do that in shadowkeeper under "global variables" right? when i continue to ToB right? sorry im such a noob :'(

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 03:49:48 PM »
Yes, you could edit that value in SK as well, *after* you are actually in TOB.

Offline OnionKing

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
*after* gotcha! Thanks a million man!   :) and thanks for the kickbutt mod! im still not far into it but, so far her personality just "feels" right you've captured it nicely. and her theme music is making me fall in love with her! (and im totally an Aerie guy) its gonna be kinda be WEIRD in ToB romancing Aerie with Nalia around, kinda like seeing your ex-girlfriend after you start dating again. lol im a dork. ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: